Dolphins at Bills Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Graham = MVP for this game. I saw him all over the field. Great team effort but Graham was amazing.

what a freaking pick up by Whaley.

"a beer"?? WTF?? :)

to be followed by many more. I could not break the good luck by doing anything differently during the game. Yes I have issues.

what a freaking pick up by Whaley.

to be followed by many more. I could not break the good luck by doing anything differently during the game. Yes I have issues.

You're like that too huh? I kept drinking beers last week so I took it upon myself to keep getting beers throughout the game. :)

This conservative play calling is going to come back to bite them. But other than that, DAMN THAT DEFENSE IS GOOD. Manuel with another 70+ completion percentage. Sammy is really good at getting open. Spiller after that 102yd return was still on fire. I get the impression the offense can do more and are trending upward. Going to be fun to watch this year. I am definitely smelling playoffs.....just a whiff right now.

Haven't read this yet but anyone think Watkin's TD was a fumble. Ball was not in his hands when it hit the pylon. Why wasn't it reviewed...or was it?

All TDs are reviewed automatically.. He touched the pylon with the ball. TD every time.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I'm wondering who that missed TD was on. Was it supposed to be a skinny post (like Watkins ran) or a post (like EJ threw.)

Well the skinny was what was open. Safety had the post taken away. So even if it was watkins did what a smart receiver does and finds the open space. EJ has to see that too.

All TDs are reviewed automatically.. He touched the pylon with the ball. TD every time.

Understood but I didn't think he had the ball when it touched the pylon. That's all. I thought we caught a break. It seemed a quick review on such a close play.

Edited by nucci

without reading the previous posts. as i can not read anymore :D

what a great day. was able to only catch the 2nd half, but that was quite an effort. by the whole team.

too bad i didn´t field sammy in my fantasy team :D - i did field carpenter, cj and the D though, so i should win easly