Dolphins at Bills Postgame

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on a well deserved win. I come to admit I was wrong in thinking the Dolphins had a shot in this one. Right when I thought things might be swinging our way, Spiller spoils the fun and kills all momentum.

On a side note I think it's time for us to seriously re-evaluate our QB position.

Looks like you've got a good Chargers squad coming to town next week. They are going to have their hands full it seems.

Just checking. The Bills did win the game - correct?

All the points added up "For" were greater than all the points added up "Against" when time expired.

I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

The Bills Won. Learn to be happy you miserable sons-a-bitches.

Congrats on a well deserved win. I come to admit I was wrong in thinking the Dolphins had a shot in this one. Right when I thought things might be swinging our way, Spiller spoils the fun and kills all momentum.

On a side note I think it's time for us to seriously re-evaluate our QB position.

Looks like you've got a good Chargers squad coming to town next week. They are going to have their hands full it seems.

:beer: for being classy.

finfan, you were on of the best opponent posters to come around in game week. Fwiw we could see a different game when we come to your house for TNF. Last year it was a very close game in Miami.

Tannehill for some reason isn't good in Bflo but I think he has a good future.

@buffalobills

Watch this @budlight can't miss play: @CJSPILLER's kick return TD! http://goo.gl/M85ayk

BxhvlfLCUAAZ8j4.jpg

cant stop won't stop

Classy. Thanks for stopping by to take your medicine.

I hope everyone understands why you have CJ returning kicks now?

#PLAYMAKER