Wanna buy Mary Wilson's car?

Think the push-button TorqueFlite transmission will make it? Nothing like livin' on a prayer as he hurdles up the QEW in that beast!

A roommate of mine in college, in the mid 70's) had an old Rambler (I think) with a push-button automatic. He got it from his grandmother and it had like 20,000 miles or so on it. You didn't drive the car as much as just guide it. A boat on wheels. We beat the crap out of that car..

A roommate of mine in college, in the mid 70's) had an old Rambler (I think) with a push-button automatic. He got it from his grandmother and it had like 20,000 miles or so on it. You didn't drive the car as much as just guide it. A boat on wheels. We beat the crap out of that car..

My stupid Chrysler transmission crapped out last November and its a 2006 Jeep! Not a TorqueFlite... I think they stopped puttin them in Jeep Wranglers in 2002. Back in the day my father had a series of Plymouth Valiants... I still remember the time the blue one dropped its trans in my grandmother's driveway! :lol: Then we got the beige one with the rag top... Remember the free McDonald's sticker they would give out? Those were used o patch the holes in the top... :bag: We were quite the ghetto family!