How will Henderson hold up this week against Wake?

Bocephuz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched the replay of Spiller's long run. Seantrel stands Wake up and they spin clockwise away from the play as Spiller moves right. Then Seantrel pops Wake back a few yards, Spiller scoots between the two, and Seantrel re-engages. It was actually funny to watch.

kj

Kudos to Doug Whaley for the Henderson gamble. :thumbsup:

I'll admit, when we got to the 7th round my knowledge about him was nil. I honestly thought that he would get cut if he was like Da'Rick, or would be stashed on IR to let him grow a year.

I didn't think that he would make the team, let alone start, let alone dominate one of the best pass rushers in the league. Plus, unlike Kujo, he has the quick feet to play LT if (god forbid) he has to. It was always a low risk, high reward pick, but it's nice to see one go so well.

Do we have bookend tackles under the age of 25? Yes, I believe so.

I'm not ready to anoint him just yet but damn if the results are really good after 2 weeks.

Then again, his talent was never the issue. Let's hope he keeps to the straight and narrow off the field and continues to work hard on it.

Then again, his talent was never the issue. Let's hope he keeps to the straight and narrow off the field and continues to work hard on it.

I'm hoping that Nigel Bradham and he get together and help each other stay on the right paths. The profile of NB that ran yesterday showed him to be a guy who owned his mistakes and I like the way he faced up to that. Maybe they can help each other.

kj

I'm not ready to anoint him just yet but damn if the results are really good after 2 weeks.

I'm ready to anoint him. He's just getting started and he's already looking like a stud RT. If he stays clean, the sky is the limit.

I'm ready give him a tongue bath.