How will Henderson hold up this week against Wake?

Bocephuz

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is good. The reason why this isssue came up in the Eric Woods interview is that he mentioned that some Dolphins players were trying to trash talk about this, but they obviously did not know that he had a good score.

Historically, on average, O linemen score the highest on the test, and RBs the lowest.

I just want to point out that I looked at the All-22, and while Wake was very good, his two biggest plays of the game (2 sack fumbles) came while he was singled up against a TE...although the 2nd of them it looked like the TE was supposed to chip him and that Vollmer was late getting over.

If the Bills' scheme allows a TE to be single-blocking Wake, they're stupid.

If Henderson is given help on, say, every other pass play, I think he'll do fine.

They cannot extend Glenn (or Gilmore) until after this season concludes per the CBA. Players on their rookie contract cannot receive new contracts until they've completed 3 years of league service.

That said, I'm sure he'll be on the docket to get a new contract very soon. I think the heirarchy is as follows:

1) Spiller

2) Hughes

3) Spikes (who cannot be extended until the 1st day of the 2015 league year since he's a vested veteran on a 1-year deal)

4) Dareus

5) Glenn

6) Gilmore

I can't remember where I read it, but recently, I saw that the Bills were "very unlikely" to re-sign Hughes. And, it may be overblown a bit, but it sounds like Hughes has gotten under the skin of Marrone a few times during this past summer of the "Bickering Bills '14". Of course, Marrone might not be here either... I would say that Glenn is the biggest priority, and Dareus, if he stays out of trouble the rest of the season...obviously, I would love to have all the others back too...I really hope they get a Spiller deal done this year, now that he has an agent.

I can't remember where I read it, but recently, I saw that the Bills were "very unlikely" to re-sign Hughes. And, it may be overblown a bit, but it sounds like Hughes has gotten under the skin of Marrone a few times during this past summer of the "Bickering Bills '14". Of course, Marrone might not be here either... I would say that Glenn is the biggest priority, and Dareus, if he stays out of trouble the rest of the season...obviously, I would love to have all the others back too...I really hope they get a Spiller deal done this year, now that he has an agent.

I think talk of who, exactly, the Bills may or may not re-sign went out the window with Pegs becoming the new owner.