Dolphins fans planning mafia take over of the Ralph on Sunday

Martifal

What a joke they want to take over our stadium I've been to multiple Bills games at all three NFL stadiums in Florida, they can't even take over their own stadiums. Bills fans travel well in Florida, went to a game in Jacksonville where the Jaguars fan sitting next to me said I can't believe this it's like a home game for you guys. Can't attend the game this Sunday, please make these guy feel as welcome as they have done for me in Miami, I've taken a lot of s#%*& down there.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True the worst fans I've ever seen they walked out of a home AFC championship game early, walked down and sat in the front row right behind the Bills bench in the 2nd half. Saw a scalper on my way in with 2 or 3 hundred tickets willing to sell them for 5 dollars each.

I can't stand when Dolphin fans come to our stadium. I can understand wanna be Patriot fans, they're just bandwagon. I can tolerate obnoxious Jets fans and their love for awful football. But, I can't understand so many people preoccupied with Miami for no reason and know nothing about football - than putting a **** eating grin on their face like they are a good team.

Sure, I've met some respectable Fin fans. But, for the most part, they talk more wasteful **** than any other team fans.