Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picture the day, the rally, where Terry and Kim hoist the sparkling, gleaming Lombardi trophy high above their heads, in Niagara Square downtown, with all of Buffalo there cheering loud and proud. Thats what i see.

Awesome thought!!

Regier was fired over 2.5 years after pegula took over. If you think that is acting fast or decisive then you are drinking the Koolaid. He stuck with him waaaaay to long it was a joke. Pegula took over in 2011, and the sabres had only missed the playoffs twice after 2003. Since 2011, we have made the playoffs 0 times (and regier was fired in the middle of last season, yea real decisive)

Edited by Crayola64

Regier was fired over 2.5 years after pegula took over. If you think that is acting fast or decisive then you are drinking the Koolaid. He stuck with him waaaaay to long it was a joke. Pegula took over in 2011, and the sabres had only missed the playoffs twice after 2003. Since 2011, we have made the playoffs 0 times (and regier was fired in the middle of last season, yea real decisive)

The Sabres made the playoffs (barely) the season Pegs took over. He gave Regier a blank check and Ruff another year plus as a tryout because players were getting tired of him. It didn't work so he fired Ruff, and let Regier continue with a new coach. That didn't work so they were both tossed. The time course was appropriate.

Thanks for your input Bucky.

Let me try to explain this again: I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you. So if you disagree with me, you're the one that doesn't know what you're talking about.

Let me try to explain this again: I'm a hell of a lot smarter than you. So if you disagree with me, you're the one that doesn't know what you're talking about.

Doubt it, but let's stop following me around the forum to keep saying you are smarter than me. If you aren't contributing to the topic, please step away and touch on your insecurities elsewhere buddy

Woah! Even his signature says he is smart. he must be really smart

Edited by Crayola64

Doubt it, but let's stop following me around the forum to keep saying you are smarter than me. If you aren't contributing to the topic, please step away and touch on your insecurities elsewhere buddy

Stop following me making responses to my posts that are blitheringly stupid and senseless.

Stop following me making responses to my posts that are blitheringly stupid and senseless.

Can you just stop derailing threads? If you want to insult me, PM me

Also "blitheringly stupid and senseless" is redundant

Edited by Crayola64

When TPegs took over, he stated that he spoke to many NHL team execs who all told him Darcy was a great GM. Right then he I thought, crap, they are playing with you TPegs. Allegedly, Kim wanted Darcy out as soon as they took over, so it should be interesting to she what happens if she ends up running the Bills.

Edited by DGW54321

They had no talent coming up in the system. The Sabres were a good team from 2005-2010 because of how the drafted and traded prior to the lockout. They were terrible at drafting, trading, and signing players between that time.

The mistakes were made before Pegula. Pegula signed 2 of the top 5 free agents when he got here, it failed because guys like Vanek and Pominville werent good enough to lead.

Only poster on here that quotes himself in his sig. And he has many followers. [lap dogs]