Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

I honestly don't think the Pegulas will be an official part of the festivities Sunday. I can see them being in attendance and maybe shown on the video board for a quick wave, crowd goes nuts, etc. But Sunday will be and should be all about memorializing Ralph. First things first. OK, and Jimbo's good news too.

And, not to mention, the Pegulas aren't officially the owners yet. No need for us to tempt the wrath of the whatever from high atop the thing.

I can see their big introduction at the Pats game, since that's the first game after the owners' meetings in NYC when the Pegulas will be voted on.

This. Plus the Sabres Home Opener is October 9th as well. That should be an exciting weekend for them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@KevinMassare: Source: "Watch for the name Todd France in relation to Bills. He and Pegula have developed a good friendship in past year. Potential hire."

I know TP brought in a lot of "consultants" for the Sabres. Seems to work okay. But there can be too many chiefs. Consultants are fine but the football GM (Whaley) should be above it all.

Edited by PromoTheRobot