Carpenter

Graham

Bad

McKelvin

Backup LB'ers

Defense against the screen passes

Ugly

Referees

Hope Rivers is fine. Bradham will be back next week. Preston had his moments, but also made some goofs.

Woods was amazing as usual. By the way, did Hogan play any snaps?

It's a stretch to even say McKelvin was bad because he had good coverage on most plays and was in position for two INTs.

Marshall and Jeffery are gonna get their TDs.

The refs made some bad calls, but the Bills also got some in their favor. I was really onyl infuriated by the withdrawn holding penalty.

It's a stretch to even say McKelvin was bad because he had good coverage on most plays and was in position for two INTs.

Marshall and Jeffery are gonna get their TDs.

The refs made some bad calls, but the Bills also got some in their favor. I was really onyl infuriated by the withdrawn holding penalty.

The phantom PI on AW was as bad.

The Bears had 5 first downs on penalties....had a holding call picked up when it is clearly holding and the Bears held all game....took away first down plays from offense....The Refs were the ugly for sure.....Great Win despite all of that!

I disagree about McKelvin being bad.

The officiating was ugly. Some bad calls and some bad non-calls, both ways. It's hard to make sense of what is a penalty, and what isn't, when the calls are this random.

Chandler dropping an easy pass to kill the first drive was tough to take. \

The screen defense was a nightmare. I'm just glad the Bears forgot about that in OT.

EJ was what he needed to be. Very few negative plays. The INT was a bad throw, but you should expect the WR to come back for that, and not eat turf.

I'm loving Schmidt. About time the Bills had a difference maker punter again.

The phantom PI on AW was as bad.

Yeah, I agree. McKelvin had perfect coverage on a PI call, too, against Jeffery. That stuff is gonna happen these days.

The withdrawn holding angers me more because the refs are just blatantly contradicting themselves for some unknown reason. It was an obvious penalty and the flag was thrown. Why withdraw it? You want them to play on? You're directly changing the outcome of the game at that point and that inconsistency is what draws the ire from players and fans every week.

Edited by LeGOATski

The PI call on Williams was just pure BS. To call that and then pick up a flag for holding by the Bear's was pathetic.

What was that about? No sound at the bar (Fins/Pats was the sound game in my area).

Why was McKelvin playing so far off? Was he playing the Gilmore roll ten yards off receiver every play? They just gave them the slant all game long.

I've been saying it since they signed him and again this week, Graham should be starting ahead of Gilmore.