New Respect For Brady

Rob's House

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am waiting for a report that Gazelle beats Tommy.

Also, I don't have any respect for that little sissy B word. He is a piece of **** that throws the ball around like a dainty little tulip. He voice brings about the pain of a rectal tear, his smug attitude mocks that of Kanye West and both have absolutely no talent. The only way this guy could sink any lower is to actually screw a Kardashian and the only way he'd ever do that is if he stopped liking men and goats. !@#$ Tom Brady.*

tom-brady-goat1_display_image.jpg?1306982485

*This viewpoint will change when he retires or joins the Bills

I am waiting for a report that Gazelle beats Tommy.

Also, I don't have any respect for that little sissy B word. He is a piece of **** that throws the ball around like a dainty little tulip. He voice brings about the pain of a rectal tear, his smug attitude mocks that of Kanye West and both have absolutely no talent. The only way this guy could sink any lower is to actually screw a Kardashian and the only way he'd ever do that is if he stopped liking men and goats. !@#$ Tom Brady.*

tom-brady-goat1_display_image.jpg?1306982485

*This viewpoint will change when he retires or joins the Bills

Well said!

He drives me nuts, but man it would have been a much better past 10+ years if he was a Bill. We probably would have figured out a way to call him 'blue collar".

Well said!

He drives me nuts, but man it would have been a much better past 10+ years if he was a Bill. We probably would have figured out a way to call him 'blue collar".

No matter what, The Brady will always be the quarterback who did this:

That ain't "blue collar." That's "yellow jock-strap."