New Respect For Brady

Rob's House

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Brady sucked in Miami, maybe it's time for him to retire. :flirt:

In all seriousness, if he doesn't get better O-line play, Brady is in for a very long year. I know Bellicheat's teams always seem to get better as the year goes on, but I was not impressed with what New England showed in Miami. They have a long way to go.

FP

You "hate" Brady? That word gets tossed around quite a bit on this site, and whenever I see it, I wonder if the poster really means "hate." That's a very strong word, and if you mean it, then I'm perplexed. Personally, not only don't I "hate" Brady, I very much appreciate his talent. I don't like the Yankees but I consider myself fortunate to have been alive during Jeter's career. Same goes for Brady.

Brady. Best dink and dunk passer in the nfl.

Brady. Wears pink thongs dunring games.

Manning. Best qb of all time

Manning. Sucks his thumb? I cant think of anything bad to say about this guy. Ok. He makes too much money. Horrible person.

You "hate" Brady? That word gets tossed around quite a bit on this site, and whenever I see it, I wonder if the poster really means "hate." That's a very strong word, and if you mean it, then I'm perplexed. Personally, not only don't I "hate" Brady, I very much appreciate his talent. I don't like the Yankees but I consider myself fortunate to have been alive during Jeter's career. Same goes for Brady.

Sports "hate" is a strong dislike. It's not "kill the guy" in real life hate.

So yeah I hate Tom Brady.

So I take it you like 5 yard slants a lot huh? That is who he has become. Wide receiver screens, wr bunch formations, slants, 5 yard posts. That's not a good qb to me. He's innacurate now. He plays scared.

Last year was his receivers. What will be his excuse this year?

I hate this guy. You didnt see him on the bench. It was like they just killed his mom crying on the sideline. No wonder the nfl is getting sick of him. On nfl game day final they were making fun of him. Here in la, on kroq (#1 alternative rock station), they were making fun of him and Bellychick.

He WAS good. He's not anymore.

"His 16 incompletions on deep throws are the most by anyone in Stats & Info's data set (since 2006)." :thumbsup:

http://espn.go.com/n...nkings/_/week/2

i remember when fitz was only attempting 2-3 passes over 15 yards any given week.

this stat reminds me of a kobe bryant interview about how hed rather keep shooting and be 2-38 than be 1-9 at the end of the game