Tajh Boyd? - Just for the Sammy Chemistry

Jets (known to make a personnel mistake now and then cut Tajh Boyd, With Geno, Vick and Matt Simms, they really didn't have room for a fourth. Boyd to Watkins worked pretty well at the last level. Tuel never really was projected in college to do much. At one time Boyd was pretty high profile. Personally I would rather get Pryor to replace Tuel, and wouldn't consider Boyd other than the Sammy connection.

Jets (known to make a personnel mistake now and then cut Tajh Boyd, With Geno, Vick and Matt Simms, they really didn't have room for a fourth. Boyd to Watkins worked pretty well at the last level. Tuel never really was projected in college to do much. At one time Boyd was pretty high profile. Personally I would rather get Pryor to replace Tuel, and wouldn't consider Boyd other than the Sammy connection.

I though the guy looked ok at Clemson. This seems like the kind of guy you want at #3 or on practice squad as a Dev prospect.