Finally Got Banned at BBMB

The_Dude

So, don't know if any of y'all know me from the BBMB but I guess I'll be hanging out here now. I finally got banned and literally for no reason... Anybody else here get banned from there for no reason? Anyways, go Bills!

Bieber, Bieber, More Bieber is overrated. Johnny Clipboard posts there.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another EJ hater who has lost his mind over preseason ? Welcome aboard, the rest of your crew is already here.

Preseason? I gave up on EJ last year. He has physical ability but he's got the fortitude of Edwards and Losmanlike ability to read defenses. EJ the man is a nice guy. EJ the QB? Let's just say I'm soooo thankful for Orton.

Preseason? I gave up on EJ last year. He has physical ability but he's got the fortitude of Edwards and Losmanlike ability to read defenses. EJ the man is a nice guy. EJ the QB? Let's just say I'm soooo thankful for Orton.

So which of EJ's 9 career games really told you that he's no good? I mean, really, if a QB isn't clearly headed for Canton after that 9th game, just dump his butt. Patience is for losers!!

So which of EJ's 9 career games really told you that he's no good? I mean, really, if a QB isn't clearly headed for Canton after that 9th game, just dump his butt. Patience is for losers!!

Please stay on topic or you risk losing your posting privileges.

So, don't know if any of y'all know me from the BBMB but I guess I'll be hanging out here now. I finally got banned and literally for no reason... Anybody else here get banned from there for no reason? Anyways, go Bills!

600px-Archery_Target_80cm.svg.png

Thanks, I think that may come in handy.

Greetings Dude, I haven't been banned but I got tired of waiting for the BBMB thought police to sanitize the board. I don't buy technologically how the main board can be down but every other board can work. I may set up shop here permanently.

Not calling you a liar or anything......but I have seen some of your posts on TSW and found them so thoughtful and erudite that I have a difficult time believing you could be kicked off of any message board.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

Not calling you a liar or anything......but I have seen some of your posts on TSW and found them so thoughtful and erudite that I have a difficult time believing you could be kicked off of any message board.

Keep up the good work. :thumbsup:

:lol:

So you called people names.. um read the terms of service :nana:

To be clear, I don't believe I called him any names. I believe he was simply owning his own douchebaggery. I find that commendable in an odd way.

Why else would someone come here and immediately announce they had been banned from another forum---and now they are here? "I guess I'll be hanging out here now" We should be honored, right? After all, the only thing he did, when others disagreed with him, was create an alternative username to harass other posters. What's the big deal. Aren't all forums just a playground for poorly thought out opinions and harassment of those who disagree with yours?

Like I said, at least he admitted it.

Greetings Dude, I haven't been banned but I got tired of waiting for the BBMB thought police to sanitize the board. I don't buy technologically how the main board can be down but every other board can work. I may set up shop here permanently.

What's up, Man! What can I say... Some people to include the Mods over there found me a little brash I guess. Oh well. But just glad I found another place to talk Bills football!

To be clear, I don't believe I called him any names. I believe he was simply owning his own douchebaggery. I find that commendable in an odd way.

Why else would someone come here and immediately announce they had been banned from another forum---and now they are here? "I guess I'll be hanging out here now" We should be honored, right? After all, the only thing he did, when others disagreed with him, was create an alternative username to harass other posters. What's the big deal. Aren't all forums just a playground for poorly thought out opinions and harassment of those who disagree with yours?

Like I said, at least he admitted it.

Well, I don't do that sort of thing. I don't find it cool to call names or things of the sort over the internet. It's just kinda cowardly.

Anyways, if committing the high crime of multiple accounts is offensive to you I am indeed guilty of that. I did it for satire because as I said I got banned without violating their Code of Conduct. I just happen to be very opinionated that our QB atop our depth chart sucks and that hurt peoples feelings I guess. Again, what I did I did as a joke. If you want to consider that douchebaggery then call me Mr Massingill.

And the reason I announced that was I had finally been banned was again..kind of a joke for people that know me from that board.

Edited by The_Dude

What's up, Man! What can I say... Some people to include the Mods over there found me a little brash I guess. Oh well. But just glad I found another place to talk Bills football!

Well, I don't do that sort of thing. I don't find it cool to call names or things of the sort over the internet. It's just kinda cowardly.

Anyways, if committing the high crime of multiple accounts is offensive to you I am indeed guilty of that. I did it for satire because as I said I got banned without violating their Code of Conduct. I just happen to be very opinionated that our QB atop our depth chart sucks and that hurt peoples feelings I guess. Again, what I did I did as a joke. If you want to consider that douchebaggery then call me Mr Massingill.

What's your drink of choice? Vinegar and water?

At least you have a sense of humor. That should work here.

Why else would someone come here and immediately announce they had been banned from another forum---and now they are here? "I guess I'll be hanging out here now" We should be honored, right?

That's the thing I don't like about BBMB's moderation policy: it drives all the dregs over here.

That's the thing I don't like about BBMB's moderation policy: it drives all the dregs over here.

The mods over there have been threatening to have the official BBMB removed for years.

That place has gotten progressively worse ever since WYO took over. She has steadily elevated her inner circle of idiots to mods as well who actively suggest that people should leave. They have succeeded in getting at least half of it shut down.

Expect more refugees to appear here.

Edited by unbillievable

The mods over there have been threatening to have the official BBMB removed for years.

That place has gotten progressively worse ever since WYO took over. She has steadily elevated her inner circle of idiots to mods as well who actively suggest that people should leave. They have succeeded in getting at least half of it shut down.

Expect more refugees to appear here.

It really went down hill after they took out the political section. Spirited debates ALWAYS resulted in infractions.