Kyle Orton rumor [update : now signed]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do people keep throwing around names of QBs we have heard of?

How you learned anyting yet? Our backups are total no namers. Jeff Tuel? Thad? Palmer you say? Yea we got the wrong one!

I expect we get some guy that's on one ones radar, like someone who played ball at St John Fisher. You will be surprised!!

This is how low we've sunk.

Do you say that because you are happy with our QB situation or because you think there is a better alternative out there?

Some of you cleary forget orton has a career 58% completion rate. I'd take him but he's not some savior

At this point I will settle for 'solid insurance'

After the unprofessional s***w job he pulled in Dallas. You want him here and think he'd be a great mentor. Wow.. the desperation has set in soo early this year. Bummer.

Honest question- what did he do in Dallas that makes you say that?

Do you say that because you are happy with our QB situation or because you think there is a better alternative out there?

At this point I will settle for 'solid insurance'

Honest question- what did he do in Dallas that makes you say that?

I'm all for insurance but think the "he'd be our starter and we'd be playoff bound and everything would be solved" crowd are overstating him. He'd be a bit like picking up fitz. Nice to have at 2, frustrating at 1 but can handle a few games if needed

Edited by NoSaint