Kyle Orton rumor [update : now signed]

YoloinOhio

Way better idea than Tuel.

I still say sign Pryor as the #3. Cut Tuel and put him on the PS if you must.

Dude you have a serious ax for Jeff Tuel. Did he fart next to you in church or something? Beyond the number 2 QB who really cares.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decent backup. Way better idea than Palmer or Tuel. Better than Thad.

While I'd worry about a week 1 injury, I'm not sure I disagree with the take. It's a shame we couldn't have gotten him in camp last week.

No matter how bad Manuel has looked there is no controversy. Orton is old and not very good. Manuel is young and that bad.

Dude, he's like 31 and he's pretty dang good. He's efficient. He will be our starter at some point this year. I guarantee it.

Dude you have a serious ax for Jeff Tuel. Did he fart next to you in church or something? Beyond the number 2 QB who really cares.

I watch a lot of football. Love the Bills. The QB position in the most important position in all of team sports. There are reasons over the years that teams have developed somewhat of a formula for the position.

1. You always want a clear starter.

2. You always want a veteran backup that can come in and not lose games for you, or take over for a half or a game or two especially if you are in a playoff hunt.

3. You usually want a young #3 with clear potential that you develop or groom, hopefully to be a starter but sometimes to just be a good backup. I strongly believe that Tuel has no business in the NFL. He seems like a great, great guy and teammate, and a lousy, lousy player. I think he has no potential, so I don't want him on my team. The same way I don't want TJ Graham on my team. There are much better players out there that really do have potential, and Pryor is one of them.

That would be a pretty good QB lineup actually.

QB controversy here we come.

Depends on what you mean by controversy. Media and fans, perhaps. But what's important are coaches and the team. I think this is EJ's team and job to lose. I doubt they will be quick on the trigger here. Bailing on a 1st round pick with less than one year experience is a pretty stupid move, especially when you beefed up the WR corp and (supposedly) the OL. Neither QB will be ready to play for a few weeks. If EJ plays at an acceptable level, and shows improvement, the Bills have now found some legit depth. Let's just hope they don't need it too soon.

Edited by The Dean

I think that Pryor has better options. He has a chance to be the clear-cut #2 in, I think, San Francisco, Tennessee, and maybe a few other places.