Kyle Orton rumor [update : now signed]

YoloinOhio

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you say that because you are happy with our QB situation or because you think there is a better alternative out there?

I say that because we are now in a position to "hope" for someone as thoroughly below average as Orton to come in a week before the season starts to learn the playbook and be our dependable #2 QB.

Errrr, Yep. He's a backup.

Definitely backup, but with gameday experience. IMO a better NFL QB than Tebow, actually, who is no longer a backup. I think it's about done for Orton and think he's all but retired. I'm not against picking him up, but I believe we can do better.

I'm not a fan of Orton at all - would much rather consider Grossman

Currently employed. (But perhaps not for long.)

This is their best chance if they want to win now.

No veteran signed now will be starting. At least not for a few weeks, and only if EJ fails miserably or gets injured. This is EJs team.

Disgusting to me that it took until now for management to realize this. Absolutely disgusting. We could have gotten the veteran QB in the offseason and not have to feed him our offense inside of a week.

amazing isn't it? even if they sign a decent QB the die is already cast: our backup QB will not be prepared to go into a game for at least a month, maybe more.

Edited by billsfaninmanhattan

Disgusting to me that it took until now for management to realize this. Absolutely disgusting. We could have gotten the veteran QB in the offseason and not have to feed him our offense inside of a week.

ALL THIS

No veteran signed now will be starting. At least not for a few weeks, and only if EJ fails miserably or gets injured. This is EJs team.

:cry: