The all Tebow for the Bills thread

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said this last night. Josh Freeman is a free agent. He is 26 and has elite NFL physical attributes. In 2012 he threw for 27 TDs and over 4000 yards.

Something happened that caused him to fall off a cliff, no doubt. I did a little research on it last night and it sounds a lot like he got railroaded by Shiano (who we know is a full blown scumbag) who may have leaked that Freeman failed a drug test which was actually because Freeman changed his ADHD medication.

In any case. I'd rather have Josh Freeman and at least a chance that he can compete in the NFL than two guys that should be playing flag football.

I said this last night. Josh Freeman is a free agent. He is 26 and has elite NFL physical attributes. In 2012 he threw for 27 TDs and over 4000 yards.

Something happened that caused him to fall off a cliff, no doubt. I did a little research on it last night and it sounds a lot like he got railroaded by Shiano (who we know is a full blown scumbag) who may have leaked that Freeman failed a drug test which was actually because Freeman changed his ADHD medication.

In any case. I'd rather have Josh Freeman and at least a chance that he can compete in the NFL than two guys that should be playing flag football.

I've read a few rumors about Freeman. The troubling ones are regarding some significant substance abuse issues. Not talking pot. Again, they are rumors but things line up pretty well if true. If a team could trust him to stay clean he'd be worth a look. I'm. to sure that teams do, however.

Yep. His NFL days are over. Way too much baggage comes with him.

The. Baggage argument is rediculous. These guys are in the business of winning. If they think a player could help them win they will take a chance on him. The league is full of examples of this

Ray rice, Vick, roethlisburger, TO, anyone with a criminal record.

No GM thinks Tebow is good enough. That's why he is a broadcaster

Are you saying that while Tebow is not an NFL QB, that Tuel & Lewis have qualities beyond Tebow's that make them NFL QBs? Please explain those qualities they possess that Tebow does not. I am not saying I want Tebow as a starting QB, not a Tebow fan. But he has a proven record of being able to find a way to win in the NFL, which is all I expect of a NFL backup QB. To find a way to win a couple of games a year when he is thrown in there replacing the starter for a game or two.

Nope, not saying that at all, I'm sayin, he's not the answer to replace them. Also, his DEFENSE won in the NFL for him.

No one runs the read option better and when he is not thinking about his throwing motion ( thanks arm "gurus") and just lets it go he is not as bad as he looked.

our backups are bad, Doug get your head out of the sand and do something about this. Or maybe, I don't know, take a flier on a guy in the draft. You wanted to trade up for a RB in round two when you should have trade back into the first for Manziel. :wallbash:

I was going to make this suggestion last week but I wimped out .

I would also rather have Vince Young over these guys

What do all these Ex-QBs have in common. Not one football team wants them, NOT ONE. But one of them is the answer to our problems? Get real none of them would do anything to help. I was hoping to become a fan of Hackett but he very well may be the biggest of our problems. Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS

The. Baggage argument is rediculous. These guys are in the business of winning. If they think a player could help them win they will take a chance on him. The league is full of examples of this

Ray rice, Vick, roethlisburger, TO, anyone with a criminal record.

No GM thinks Tebow is good enough. That's why he is a broadcaster

All those guys are starters or brought into become one. Tebow is a backup so its a different calculation of cost / benefit. And only TO brouhht anywhere near the circus tebow would, and his career was cut short due to it

Are you saying that while Tebow is not an NFL QB, that Tuel & Lewis have qualities beyond Tebow's that make them NFL QBs? Please explain those qualities they possess that Tebow does not. I am not saying I want Tebow as a starting QB, not a Tebow fan. But he has a proven record of being able to find a way to win in the NFL, which is all I expect of a NFL backup QB. To find a way to win a couple of games a year when he is thrown in there replacing the starter for a game or two.

They have NFL QB jobs Tebow does not. I'm not going to pretend I know everything, but out of ALL the teams in the NFL, NOT ONE wants Tebow that says all that needs to be said.