Bills acquire P Jordan Gay

1B4IDie

Ohhhhhh, so this is what Marrone and Whaley were fighting about.

Marrone; "You called me gay!"

Whaley: "No, I said I called Gay."

Marrone: "Why'd you call me gay?!"

Whaley: "No, we signed Gay."

Marrone: "You signed Michael Sam?"

Whaley: "No, we signed a punter, Jordan Gay."

Marrone; "I'm not gay."

:lol::thumbsup:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have thought Jake Dombrowski won the punting job. Long kicks with good hang time , what happened ?

He had long kicks.

I don't know about hang time. I commented a few times that the punts were long line drives that out kicked the coverage.

They looked like hail marry passes more than punts with good hang time.

I guess we will see if this Gay guy is any good at hanging his balls out there so they can be received in the rear of the punt coverage.

Edited by Why So Serious?

He had long kicks.

I don't know about hang time. I commented a few times that the punts were long line drives that out kicked the coverage.

They looked like hail marry passes more than punts with good hang time.

I guess we will see if this Gay guy is any good at hanging his balls out there so they can be received in the rear of the punt coverage.

HAHAHA!

I would have thought Jake Dombrowski won the punting job. Long kicks with good hang time , what happened?

No idea. Hell the 49'ers released a guy (Colton Schmidt, who wasn't going to beat out Andy Lee) who led all punters in pre-season in net average, albeit on only 7 punts, who I'd rather have.

No idea. Hell the 49'ers released a guy (Colton Schmidt, who wasn't going to beat out Andy Lee) who led all punters in pre-season in net average, albeit on only 7 punts, who I'd rather have.

I think there is a real anti-analytics view when it comes to punters. Teams, like the bills, seem to prefer the security of a vet over the big leg of a rookie-- even if the stats run counter.

There's simultaneously one thread about the relative benefits of one (aging, fungible) punter over a different (younger, fungible) punter and another thread about how we have too many (!?) QBs.

Yes, we are Bills fans indeed.

Edited by MRM33064

OBD is searching for any players named Jordan. Player searches also include Kobe, Magic and any other NBA greats. Looks like Morman may not be a forgone conclusion.
I had it as one of my top 6 concerns. Morman is kicking everythinng short and we're losing field position as a result

The guy was our best player of the 2000s, at least you could spell his name right.

Maybe we should have been drafting punters instead of kickers these past few years.

The guy was our best player of the 2000s, at least you could spell his name right.

Maybe we should have been drafting punters instead of kickers these past few years.

HE is also a punter. Where the less he is on the field, that generally means your team is doing better. I dont care who my punter is, if he cant do his job, cut him.

I think I should get a job selling used cars.

As long as we stop before Jordan Knight.

if that's true, I would say that he's been doing a good job. I'm a lefty but have more power kicking with my right leg when I play soccer (less accurate though).

This is crazy. So, he's been out-kicking dombrowski in practice with his off leg?

The guy was our best player of the 2000s, at least you could spell his name right. So what?

Did you add the So what? Oh no, that was me!

Bring the rings = spell name correctly. No playoffs for 15 years = everyone's name will be spelled wrong.

Moreman sucks. I prefer the Gay guy since he's Gay.

Marrone post game interview:

Chris Brown: "So how did Jordan look in the preseason finale?"

Doug Marrone: "Obviously gay is good. If gay wasn't good I wouldn't have him. He pushed real hard in a short period of time. I was pleased."

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

We'll have a Gay old time

Prior to the 1950s, the word gay didn't have anything to do with sexual orientation. It meant "happy, carefree, celebratory, unconcerned with others' approval."

Then in the '50s, leaders of the homosexual community decided they liked that word, and wanted their group to be associated with it. They started calling themselves gay, because they thought its suggestion of innocent, carefree fun had better connotations than other words used at the time.

No word can have both a sexual/scatological meaning and a non-sexual meaning. The sexual/scatological meaning always dominates, and drives out the non-sexual meaning. That's what happened to the word "gay," which is why the original meaning was lost. To the best of my knowledge, there is no word in the currently used English language which means exactly the same thing "gay" meant before it was commandeered by the homosexual community.

Prior to the 1950s, the word gay didn't have anything to do with sexual orientation. It meant "happy, carefree, celebratory, unconcerned with others' approval."

Then in the '50s, leaders of the homosexual community decided they liked that word, and wanted their group to be associated with it. They started calling themselves gay, because they thought its suggestion of innocent, carefree fun had better connotations than other words used at the time.

No word can have both a sexual/scatological meaning and a non-sexual meaning. The sexual/scatological meaning always dominates, and drives out the non-sexual meaning. That's what happened to the word "gay," which is why the original meaning was lost. To the best of my knowledge, there is no word in the currently used English language which means exactly the same thing "gay" meant before it was commandeered by the homosexual community.

The Bills are Gay!

so are gays in to scatological play too? I thought that was just for weird creepy straigh guys?