EJ's post game press conference

http://www.buffalobills.com/video/videos/EJ_Manuel_Postgame_Press_Conference/f04f7cfd-1b53-4a14-bd53-93809d3182f4

A couple of things I notice as a pattern in EJ's post game press conferences. He seems like a really nice guy and the type of guy a coach really wants to see succeed. Which may actually end up detrimental to the team.

And he doesn't really seem to know the difference between having played well and having played poorly. His ability to "put the bad plays behind you" is troubling in some ways. People used to say he had the "it" factor. But I am starting to think its more like he doesn't "get it".

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.buffalobi...53-93809d3182f4

A couple of things I notice as a pattern in EJ's post game press conferences. He seems like a really nice guy and the type of guy a coach really wants to see succeed. Which may actually end up detrimental to the team.

And he doesn't really seem to know the difference between having played well and having played poorly. His ability to "put the bad plays behind you" is troubling in some ways. People used to say he had the "it" factor. But I am starting to think its more like he doesn't "get it".

http://www.buffalobi...53-93809d3182f4

For the most part, what a player says in a press conference, what they mean in a press conference, what they discuss with their coaches when the cameras are off about that exact same question, and what they actually think about the issue themselves, are four different things.

Then a sizable portion of the fans would be yelling at him for throwing his coaches and his teammates under the bus. He simply doesn't answer the press honestly when asked about his performance. It's just a positive stance he has decided to take and he sticks to it. It doesn't at all mean he believes it or doesn't take responsibility.

EJ is not only clueless on the field, his demeanor suggests that he doesn't want to be there, and he is in fact, relieved to get off of the field after every failed drive.- Just like Trent Edwards.

If you played behind this oline you'd be relieved to get off the field too...B)

EJ is not only clueless on the field, his demeanor suggests that he doesn't want to be there, and he is in fact, relieved to get off of the field after every failed drive.- Just like Trent Edwards.

Frozen Heads are brain dead. Obviously, per Marrone. :lol:

Now the kids post preseason game interviews are getting scruitiny?? Geeeeze... Get a grip people. He present the exact image on the podium you want your young QB to present.

The fumble was his fault, the pick could have been on chandler or him and the inability to establish a run will make or break this team.. But make no mistake the preseason press conference was textbook execution.

Bills fans, I hate to say it, are becoming an insufferable lot...this thread is just another perfect example.

You seem like you might be one of those Bills fans who prefer the team to lose, so that you can pretend you are a superior human being for heaping praise upon any bad performance or finding the silver lining in yet another 6-10 season.