Aug 24 - Cancelling NFL Ticket

NFL Ticket  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Based on what we have seen from offense so far, should I cancel NFL Ticket for 2014-2015?

• YES
    • NO
    • I PUNCH MYSELF

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If prior results are any indication you should do it.

I on the other hand will subject myself to 5 months of depression and disappointment, even greater than normal as we will hand out top ten pick over to Cleveland.

Don't confuse results with effort....errrr...wait, or is it "Don't confuse effort with results" Whatever.

Was going to pull the trigger when I got back from my upcoming trip. Now I'm not going to bother. The NFL and the Bills can !@#$ off until Buffalo decides to get serious about fielding a competitive football team.*

(* as in, they won't be getting my money... I'll watch from a bar, or using pirated streams)

Edited by Dorkington

Dude you'd be smart to pay for the all 22. WTF cares if you watch a game after you know the result? I for one would rather view a game subjectively than have my heart torn from chest for a 15th consecutive season sans playoffs. Nate Hackett & for that matter Doug Marrone seem akin to a bunch of monkeys tripping on acid calling in plays.

Funny, I was just asking myself the same question. I live in Colorado, and really, am I going to give up a weekend in the mountains to sit at home every Sunday at 11:00 my time to watch the Bills go 5-11? (Yeah, I probably will. That's the depressing part of it. The Bills suck. I watch them. What does that make me?)

A fan.

The Seahawks have a similar playoff history as us in the last 20 years, and finally won their Super Bowl.

I wonder how great the feeling was for the Seahawks fans who stuck with their team for their large playoff deficit, and finally getting their first ever Superbowl win.

This isn't criticizing whether or not you prefer to do other things with your time, it is criticizing the fact that posts (Edit: Like the OP's) like these read like fans are done with the team and are turning in their fan card. i.e "I'll be back for the good stuff"

Week 3 of preseason. Geez, there is a reason why they still play the games.

Edited by What a Tuel