Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount both arrested

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So, you going to feel better when a stoner blows a red light and maybe wipes out a family because it's not alcohol? It's still driving under the influence. Don't drink and drive and don't smoke weed and drive. You're paid millions of dollars for a handful of years and part of the deal is you don't do drugs. Smoke all you want when you're in your 30's and retired.

I don't think that's what I said.

Exactly. Not to mention it is going to be easy to catch, with the odor. I cant walk down the street going {Sniff} someone is drinking. But I can walk down the street and go {Sniff} well someone is smoking a bit.

Yep, agree

lots of discussion this morning on NFL Radio this morning. bottom line is they won't get anything but a slap on the wrist, and the NFL even if they did suspend, it wouldn't happen until next year as the NFL waits for the law to finish it's proceedings. Look at the Dwayne Bow 1 game suspension. Game 1 this year after happening early last year.

lots of discussion this morning on NFL Radio this morning. bottom line is they won't get anything but a slap on the wrist, and the NFL even if they did suspend, it wouldn't happen until next year as the NFL waits for the law to finish it's proceedings. Look at the Dwayne Bow 1 game suspension. Game 1 this year after happening early last year.

The league office will need time to evaluate all the facts and decide on appropriate action.

Cheech and Chong will likely not get suspended this year but instead 2015 after the legal issues are resolved.

:lol: The Pittsburgh police department finally announced formal charges today and released a photo of the Steelers in the car, in case anyone was doubting it was Bell and Blunt.

http://www.welovetheherb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Cheech-n-Chong-Rollin-High.gif

I think they admitted it immediately. Helps our wild card hopes because cincinnati wins the north anyway. 4 or 5 games without your top two running backs could end their playoff hopes and really help us out. I think it would have been between us, steelers and jets. this is great the suspension is this year.

I think they admitted it immediately. Helps our wild card hopes because cincinnati wins the north anyway. 4 or 5 games without your top two running backs could end their playoff hopes and really help us out. I think it would have been between us, steelers and jets. this is great the suspension is this year.

RB's like those two are becoming a dime a dozen. Next man up for them. Should not have to great of an impact on them, IMO.

RB's like those two are becoming a dime a dozen. Next man up for them. Should not have to great of an impact on them, IMO.

I think the next man up is Dri Archer. And a RB like Bell is not a "dime a dozen." Blount, perhaps, but even he is averaging 4. something yards over his carrear. This will force the Steelers to throw a ton. ON the other hand, grab Big Ben in fantasy leagues. I would expect T. Choice to be on Steelers soon.