Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount both arrested

http://profootballta...-both-arrested/

The Steelers’ top two running backs were arrested together today.

Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount, Pittsburgh’s first- and second-string running backs, were in a car together and stopped by Ross Township Police this afternoon. According to Will Graves of the Associated Press, the traffic officer detected smoke coming from the car, and police found about 20 grams of marijuana in the car.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It just amazes me how often players get caught smoking in their car. I smoked for years when I was younger, in my car, walking down the street, in the bathroom at school.... never got caught.

It just seems almost suspicious that so many players get caught with pot - the cop smelled it? really?

It just amazes me how often players get caught smoking in their car. I smoked for years when I was younger, in my car, walking down the street, in the bathroom at school.... never got caught.

It just seems almost suspicious that so many players get caught with pot - the cop smelled it? really?

Cops aren't interested in pulling over 25 year old Ford Pinto's, but they like pulling over Cadillacs, Beamers, Benzes, Lexus and Porsches...