Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount both arrested

It just amazes me how often players get caught smoking in their car. I smoked for years when I was younger, in my car, walking down the street, in the bathroom at school.... never got caught.

It just seems almost suspicious that so many players get caught with pot - the cop smelled it? really?

I got pulled over after a cop pulled up behind me at a light and smelled the burning J.

It might be because it's more potent or because cops do something about it more often now.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seriously. Start carpet bombing the middle east with joints and matches.

That's where much of our heroin comes from, they're light years ahead of us on that front. If we dropped enough pot and matches - along with some processed fast food and snacks - we might get them too fat and lazy to get out there and harvest their big cash crop. One can hope...

I'm shocked this came up, Pittsburgh has avoided many of these types of situations for a while.

The Steelers are quite the hypocrites. If this happened to members of their practice squad or an "invaluable" backup, they would be cut and the Rooney's would be pumping their chests telling everyone that "this is the Steelers way." Now, they will try to make this go away and let these guys play as long as the league allows.

It just amazes me how often players get caught smoking in their car. I smoked for years when I was younger, in my car, walking down the street, in the bathroom at school.... never got caught.

It just seems almost suspicious that so many players get caught with pot - the cop smelled it? really?

Did you ever get caught smoking in your parents basement?

Lee. Gal.. ize... it.

When you say Legalize it are you referring to the government or the NFL? Because if you're just talking the government, the NFL still doesn't have to say it's ok to smoke it. It's still a job and the employer can have the policy that it can't be smoked. So i'm not sure legalizing it just makes it better, and if I'm taking your point the wrong way, my apologies.

Lee. Gal.. ize... it.

This has nothing to do with the the legalization of it. If the NFL has a policy against it, no matter what the govt says they can still punish you. My work is the same way.

Not to mention the DUI. When it is legalized (it is going to happen), most people will forget about that part. They will smoke and drive thinking they are doing nothing wrong because it is "legal"

This has nothing to do with the the legalization of it. If the NFL has a policy against it, no matter what the govt says they can still punish you. My work is the same way.

Not to mention the DUI. When it is legalized (it is going to happen), most people will forget about that part. They will smoke and drive thinking they are doing nothing wrong because it is "legal"

Just like alcohol...

Just like alcohol...

So, you going to feel better when a stoner blows a red light and maybe wipes out a family because it's not alcohol? It's still driving under the influence. Don't drink and drive and don't smoke weed and drive. You're paid millions of dollars for a handful of years and part of the deal is you don't do drugs. Smoke all you want when you're in your 30's and retired.