8/18 O line shuffle

FluffHead

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glenn is back part participating in practice I was unaware of this.

Unsure if he will go in full team drills. But he was there in warm ups

Edit: it appears he has been cleared.

@buffalobills: Marrone: T Cordy Glenn is cleared to practice in team sessions. Will be evaluated this week. #BillsCamp

Edited by FluffHead

First team OL in practice (granted, warm ups) tonight:

glenn LT

Williams LG

Wood C

pears RG

Henderson RT

Glad it appears they're shaking it up

Glad they are settling on the right answer.

What they end up doing with Kujo will be interesting. Can't imagine they give up on an early 2nd rounder, but boy does he need work - where can they stash him?

Might be time to track down Tonya Harding's boyfriends... :flirt:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonya_Harding

What they end up doing with Kujo will be interesting. Can't imagine they give up on an early 2nd rounder, but boy does he need work - where can they stash him?

http://en.wikipedia....i/Tonya_Harding

With the first starting lineup of Glenn-Williams- Wood-Pears-Henderson...

and the second team middle of Legursky-Urbik-Richardson...

I imagine that Kujo is still the second team RT and Hairston is the second team LT...

at least for this temporary moment...

To me, the best result is probably the starters being Glenn-Richardson-Wood-Pears-Henderson...

with Urbik, Williams, Hairston and Kujo being the backups.

They may only keep eight, and the lineup I chose comes to fruition because Richardson plays better than those guys, not is just handed the job.

It's odd to me that they seem so down on Urbik. I always thought he has been pretty decent for us.

I agree, although at this stage it may be more of an unhappiness with Legursky as the only legit backup center -- this being a means of evaluating Urbik as the backup.

http://en.wikipedia....i/Tonya_Harding

"Get a concussion."

Man, if Henderson can handle the right side as well as he did the left, that could be something special.

Fo sho!

You know, it's amazing that professional scouts and GMs of NFL teams cannot figure out who might be able to play in the league before they draft them. Imagine if an engineer was this dumb and didn't know how to build the foundation of a bridge.

The guy the Bills pick in 2nd round is a dud and the one they pick in the 7th is starting! Just amazing.

You know, it's amazing that professional scouts and GMs of NFL teams cannot figure out who might be able to play in the league before they draft them. Imagine if an engineer was this dumb and didn't know how to build the foundation of a bridge.

The guy the Bills pick in 2nd round is a dud and the one they pick in the 7th is starting! Just amazing.

Humans are more unpredictable than materials like wood and steel #captainobvious