Bills fans are drunkest in NFL

totally agree. i went to the game in san diego a couple years ago (my first game since leaving the falls like 20 years ago) and sat in a section of people who got tickets via the ub alumni association. i was blown away by the number of slovenly, alcoholic, surly mouth breathers sporting bills gear. it was like being in a post apocalyptic nightmare, the soundtrack of which was a few half-hearted, limp attempts at the "shout!" song.

this crew in front of me was so plastered that dude kicked his lady friend in the head then collapsed into the row in front of him and puked. people were passed out by the second quarter, their mouths wrapped around half eaten hot dogs, mustard crusted around their quivering lips.

i'm not sure if i was more embarrassed by my fellow bills fans' behavior or their inability to drink like champions. it was strictly amateur night.

oh, also the bills lost.

I was at that game.. and agree. I also saw the Bills in AZ when Trent Dreadwards almost died. The Bills fans were the most drunk and obnoxious of any fans I have seen anywhere at any venue. I've been to a lot of Charger games and thought they were the worst.

Edited by Meark

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To quote Tom hanks in a league of their own when the GM commented on him scratching his balls for an inning: "anything worth doing is worth doing right"

A League of Their Own? Geez, got any quotes from Shakespeare In Love?

When you handed in your man card did they burn it or shred it or shred it then burn it?

A League of Their Own? Geez, got any quotes from Shakespeare In Love?

When you handed in your man card did they burn it or shred it or shred it then burn it?

EXACTLY!

Bills fans have a reputation to uphold here, Fat, Drunk and Stupid is the only way to go through life!

We're #1!

We're #1!

See? We deserve a new stadium!

Maybe it could be specifically designed to handle a stadium full of drunks.

Instead of free t-shirt day, they could have a free (puke) bucket day! :sick:

Let's go Buffalo!

I remember growing up my uncle to me a great drunk story at the old War Memorial Stadium. It was a cold early December game, and the guy in the row directly in front was completely loaded. During the game he pissed himself and he saw the steam ring and started screaming he was on fire. He proceeded to turn himself around, fall over the re in front of him and knock himself out cold. No one else was hurt and no one seemed to care.

I saw my fair sate of drunken stupidity at the Ralph. My favorite was walking into the stadium with a friend who for some stupid reason was a Dolphin fan. A guy threw a hot og at my buddy, missing but landing in a big puddle. This drunk guy yelled, hey that was my hot dog, and ran over, picked it up and ate it. Now that's a fan.