Bills fans are drunkest in NFL

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

totally agree. i went to the game in san diego a couple years ago (my first game since leaving the falls like 20 years ago) and sat in a section of people who got tickets via the ub alumni association. i was blown away by the number of slovenly, alcoholic, surly mouth breathers sporting bills gear. it was like being in a post apocalyptic nightmare, the soundtrack of which was a few half-hearted, limp attempts at the "shout!" song.

this crew in front of me was so plastered that dude kicked his lady friend in the head then collapsed into the row in front of him and puked. people were passed out by the second quarter, their mouths wrapped around half eaten hot dogs, mustard crusted around their quivering lips.

i'm not sure if i was more embarrassed by my fellow bills fans' behavior or their inability to drink like champions. it was strictly amateur night.

oh, also the bills lost.

Edited by Dirtbag

totally agree. i went to the game in san diego a couple years ago (my first game since leaving the falls like 20 years ago) and sat in a section of people who got tickets via the ub alumni association. i was blown away by the number of slovenly, alcoholic, surly mouth breathers sporting bills gear. it was like being in a post apocalyptic nightmare, the soundtrack of which was a few half-hearted, limp attempts at the "shout!" song.

this crew in front of me was so plastered that dude kicked his lady friend in the head then collapsed into the row in front of him and puked. people were passed out by the second quarter, their mouths wrapped around half eaten hot dogs, mustard crusted around their quivering lips.

i'm not sure if i was more embarrassed by my fellow bills fans' behavior or their inability to drink like champions. it was strictly amateur night.

oh, also the bills lost.

This. Every stadium has its drunks. But, ours seem to be the sloppiest.

oh, also the bills lost.

Awesome post

Naw I was at the Fish Stadium one time, Bills won (it happens) and some drunk Fish fan got into a scuffle with security - at the time, Miami-Dade cops, and he was going for the cop's gun! Bills fans may get drunk and stupid but except for that time with the Steelers' bus back in the 90's we are happy drunks.

I love the fact that Bills fans tailgate hard. I really look forward to that aspect of it.

I must admit though, I really don’t like when fans start getting obnoxious while drunk, especially in the stadium. Is classy drunkenness too much to ask for? Is classy drunkenness an oxymoron?

Instead of buying that last beer for yourself so you piss yourself, buy it for that out of town guy sitting next to you who is at the game with his kid because they are dedicated fans of the other team and they heard Buffalo fans love their football.

I love the fact that Bills fans tailgate hard. I really look forward to that aspect of it.

I must admit though, I really don’t like when fans start getting obnoxious while drunk, especially in the stadium. Is classy drunkenness too much to ask for? Is classy drunkenness an oxymoron?

Instead of buying that last beer for yourself so you piss yourself, buy it for that out of town guy sitting next to you who is at the game with his kid because they are dedicated fans of the other team and they heard Buffalo fans love their football.

Or just pour it on the guys head. I keed. Your approach is better.

Edited by THE KIKO MONSTER

oh, also the bills lost.

But how was the weather?

And, other than that, how did you like the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

I like to party before games as much as anyone, but I still can't comprehend why someone would get so ishfaced that they couldn't remember the game the next day. (And I know people who've admitted to that.)

Why spend all that money and then be oblivious to what is happening on the field? You might as well stay home, drink a fifth of cheap liquor, and pass out there. It's alot less expensive.