Cordy Glenn is back!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew! Now we got us some depth.

Big Time !

I was sure that he was out the season. I read that on here. He had some career threatening kidney disease.

I was concerned for the Man actually .

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I love Cordy Glenn, well not really love, but you know what I meannnnnnn

Back Off buddy !

hes mine .

Seantrel played both left and right tackle as well as guard at UM. I believe he was a left tackle in high school.

With Cordy back, he obviously goes back to LT (presuming continued health). Seantrel's versatility gives us many options depending on how things stack up.

If the Bills dont switch Henderson bk to right tackle it could only mean 1 thing. There getting him ready to take over for Cordy in two yrs. The Bills need to keep the cheap left tackle streak going. That's biz as usual at TBD.

It's not our Father's Buffalo Bills anymore Nate . It 's Doug Whaleys.

Take a test drive in the new and improved Buffalo Bills roster .

Seantrel played both left and right tackle as well as guard at UM. I believe he was a left tackle in high school.

With Cordy back, he obviously goes back to LT (presuming continued health). Seantrel's versatility gives us many options depending on how things stack up.

Agreed Peter. i would describe it as stacked positionally.

So Glenn Pears Henderson Hairston and the other kid should be nice this year and then moving forward.

I wasn't supposed to say anything but I guess after 12 years it's ok. They paid me to come here back in 02.

overpaid and potential bust back in 02. But with patience , you have really come on these last couple years Fluff. Didnt you get some All Pro votes last year ??

So with Glenn back manning the Left side. This will hopefully make whoever it is at LG play a little better.

Henderson has played RT (more natural position) he looked good OK on the Left side.

This is really good news.

for the exact reason you mention. We can now look to the right side to get settled down ?

Well, it's safe to say they owe us.

careful ...

Marrone said he will be brought back very slowly. Has passed physical but still needs to pass conditioning test. Only doing individual drills at this point. I am thinking their goal is to have him back by the home preseason game which is the dress rehearsal where all the starters play at least a half.

I can't believe no ones suggested moving Glenn to guard. I've always been against it, but if pears is playing at a higher level than Chris Williams and Henderson continues to play well at LT, moving Glenn to guard might put the best 5 lineman on the field.

It's still very early for Henderson, so I assume they'll put Glenn at LT to start. Glenn did get a little time at LG in mini camp if I remember correctly.

Edited by elroy16

I can't believe no ones suggested moving Glenn to guard. I've always been against it, but if pears is playing at a higher level than Chris Williams and Henderson continues to play well at LT, moving Glenn to guard might put the best 5 lineman on the field.

It's still very early for Henderson, so I assume they'll put Glenn at LT to start. Glenn did get a little time at LG in mini camp if I remember correctly.

and there it is.

If you move cordy to guard you better be ready to deal with a disgruntled player who will leave when he can in free agency. Sooo much more money out there for tackles.