Cordy Glenn is back!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only potential move here would be Henderson to RT.

Glenn is the LT.

Kouandjio is a T.

I don't actually believe any move will be made, but Henderson is making this team.

I would be in favor of keeping Henderson active on game day and playing him as a 6th blocker instead of Lee Smith (as most of you have now seen me post 10 trillion times).

I think they are quite pleased with Henderson and he is gonna have a spot on this line.....what I DONT want to see is anything that moves Cordy out of that LT spot......and you know there had to have been some discussion of moving Cordy to LG because he would be elite there.....

I absolutely dont want that to happen...I would rather see Seatrel at RT

I think they are quite pleased with Henderson and he is gonna have a spot on this line.....what I DONT want to see is anything that moves Cordy out of that LT spot......and you know there had to have been some discussion of moving Cordy to LG because he would be elite there.....

I absolutely dont want that to happen...I would rather see Seatrel at RT

I don't think they need to rush it...let him be the swing tackle once Glenn is back to full health. That way you can let Pears play himself out of the RT position and Henderson play himself into it.

I don't see any way they're moving Cordy from LT.

I don't think they need to rush it...let him be the swing tackle once Glenn is back to full health. That way you can let Pears play himself out of the RT position and Henderson play himself into it.

I don't see any way they're moving Cordy from LT.

One thing to keep in mind (and it rears its ugly head right around the final cuts)

Pears is making a pretty good chunk of money for a player that is about to get replaced

One thing to keep in mind (and it rears its ugly head right around the final cuts)

Pears is making a pretty good chunk of money for a player that is about to get replaced

I think if any OLmen gets cut for money it'll be Urbik. I'd find it very surprising if they took a guy that hadn't been rotated out of the starting lineup all summer long and cut him.

I think if any OLmen gets cut for money it'll be Urbik. I'd find it very surprising if they took a guy that hadn't been rotated out of the starting lineup all summer long and cut him.

I think Urbik knows that he is in trouble......that goal line run where he got stood up then pushed back was absolutely inexcusable because you can tell the bills wanna be a power running team......huge OL, a FB, and huge RB's

Urbik allowed that whole play to get blown up

I think Urbik knows that he is in trouble......that goal line run where he got stood up then pushed back was absolutely inexcusable because you can tell the bills wanna be a power running team......huge OL, a FB, and huge RB's

Indeed...I wonder if he will keep his spot because he's got experience and can play backup C if needed. It's a shame to see him perhaps falling off, as for 2 seasons he was a pretty darned good guard for this team.

I have been defending Urbik for a while this offseason, but damn that play was awful.

Indeed...I wonder if he will keep his spot because he's got experience and can play backup C if needed. It's a shame to see him perhaps falling off, as for 2 seasons he was a pretty darned good guard for this team.

Agreed. He did seem to fall of the cliff.

What's the deal with Hairston? Is versatility his problem?

Agreed. He did seem to fall of the cliff.

What's the deal with Hairston? Is versatility his problem?

I think Hairston makes the team. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see him dress on game day since he's a guy that can play both OT and OG (at least if camp reports are true).

I think Hairston makes the team. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me to see him dress on game day since he's a guy that can play both OT and OG (at least if camp reports are true).

My recollection was for awhile, he played at a pretty decent level. I'm guessing his long absence hurt him a bit. But I wonder why he isn't being considered for a starting role over a few of these underperformers. Maybe Cordy's return (and Henderson's performance) makes him more of an option as a starting guard, rather than a swing tackle backup. Just thinking out loud here, really.