Cordy Glenn is back!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's impossible to know what "a long time" means. I would expect Cordy to be there opening week, which is exactly a month from now, and hopefully play some in the last preseason game.

it also gets the reporters off his back for awhile so they don't ask about his progress every day.

Just in time now we can hopefully kick Henderson over to the right, it's his position in college. Makes our line complete.

Put Cordy back at LT and Henderson at RT. Wood obviously stays at center. Pears can be the swing tackle. Then have the rest compete for the two starting OG spots.

Yeah, that's what I hoping for at this point. If Glenn comes back, with Henderson on the right, I hope Cyril wins a start.

Yeah, that's what I hoping for at this point. If Glenn comes back, with Henderson on the right, I hope Cyril wins a start.

I'd also move Kujo to OG. I think he'd fare much better there than at OT.

The only potential move here would be Henderson to RT.

Glenn is the LT.

Kouandjio is a T.

I don't actually believe any move will be made, but Henderson is making this team.

I would be in favor of keeping Henderson active on game day and playing him as a 6th blocker instead of Lee Smith (as most of you have now seen me post 10 trillion times).

Glenn is the LT.

Kouandjio is a T.

I don't actually believe any move will be made, but Henderson is making this team.

I would be in favor of keeping Henderson active on game day and playing him as a 6th blocker instead of Lee Smith (as most of you have now seen me post 10 trillion times).

If the Bills believe Henderson is better than Pears then he will be out there. It would be foolish not to play your two best tackles.

If the Bills dont switch Henderson bk to right tackle it could only mean 1 thing. There getting him ready to take over for Cordy in two yrs. The Bills need to keep the cheap left tackle streak going. That's biz as usual at TBD.

So it has changed? Scott is cheap?

long term I agree, short term, we would be solving a problem.

Short time as well. Henderson played LT well and should easily be able to play RT, and should upgrade that position. Kujo hasn't fared so well at RT, so kicking him inside and having him compete there would make sense. If he or Richardson can win one of the OG spots, that's an upgrade there as well. But at most I'd favor just 2 rookies starting.

Glenn is the LT.

Kouandjio is a T.

Henderson will be active as the swing tackle, if they don't start him at RT. As for Kujo, as I said above, kicking him inside will probably be best for him and the team.

If the Bills believe Henderson is better than Pears then he will be out there. It would be foolish not to play your two best tackles.

Yep.

Beware the Football Gods. They taketh away as much as they giveth.

Well, well, well...I haven't been over here much because every time EJ throws an incomplete pass, I spend the next hour stepping in tar and dodging feathers, but it's good to see your name 'round these parts again.

Agreed; I'm just not convinced they believe that at this point.

Either way I wouldn't cut Pears.

With Glenn entrenched at LT, the obvious play is to have Hendy compete at RT. But I agree Pears stays as a swing tackle.

It's impossible to know what "a long time" means. I would expect Cordy to be there opening week, which is exactly a month from now, and hopefully play some in the last preseason game.

Likely means it will take "a long time" to get him down to some reasonable playing weight. He can't be in any kind of playing shape.