Round 2 : Sale of the team

only if he is confirmed by the other owners.. do not believe goodell is aware that pegula owns the sabres..

The overly restrictive terms of the non-disclosure agreement are likely keeping that information under wraps. At least until the Forbes reporter scoops it.

kj

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this (these) threads are the authority in Bills sale news as well as quickly collecting and posting any printed info out there. People give conspiracy theories, of course, some people give well thought out theories that make you think. Some silly. Some people impatient or ignorant to the process which is understandable. Its the most important series of events in the history of the franchise. The whole thing is a real testament to TBD.

So I see the red star and new posts for the thread thinking a Kryk column, Graham tweet, etc... then seeing days worth of this unfunny "joke" again... its annoying. Especially considering a week or two ago, people were discussing what may happen to Russ Brandon if Pegula bought the team and pages of posts were deleted, people were warned, yet this is allowed?

Anyways, its a silly internet argument. I have gone too far.

Everything you have said about this is exactly true. My settings are that I get an email when there's been a post to the threads I subscibe to. It's a gmail account, so when I see there are 29 new post emails rolled up, I'm thinking something pretty big happened.

I get there and it's this lame joke. (And, for jimmyo - if you think I think the Net should be deadly serious, you haven't ever read my posts).

It's tacked on 3 pages to a 67 page thread. The thread was finally dormant for a full day, and Jauronimo decides it's time to add this crap?? And, then defends it by saying how other people are stupid. Nobody was posting to it, so how was that an issue?

That may be the case these past few weeks..but it was coming up almost weekly by someone different. I think that recent tweet is what set this one off in motion.

Nothing set it in motiion.

Everything you have said about this is exactly true. My settings are that I get an email when there's been a post to the threads I subscibe to. It's a gmail account, so when I see there are 29 new post emails rolled up, I'm thinking something pretty big happened.

I get there and it's this lame joke. (And, for jimmyo - if you think I think the Net should be deadly serious, you haven't ever read my posts).

It's tacked on 3 pages to a 67 page thread. The thread was finally dormant for a full day, and Jauronimo decides it's time to add this crap?? And, then defends it by saying how other people are stupid. Nobody was posting to it, so how was that an issue?

I get it. You're still butthurt that you bit on the parody months ago and even more butthurt about how your erudite commentary on the World Cup was received. Why don't you continue to make it personal so we can add pages and fill up your inbox? Would that be a meaningful contribution to this thread?

Next you can blame me for all the products you've registered and how your inbox is full of spam suggesting that you grow bigger breasts or pursue natural male enhancement. The solution is staring you in the face.

Edited by Jauronimo

I get it. You're still butthurt that you bit on the parody months ago and even more butthurt about how your erudite commentary on the World Cup was received. Why don't you continue to make it personal so we can add pages and fill up your inbox? Would that be a meaningful contribution to this thread?

Next you can blame me for all the products you've registered and how your inbox is full of spam suggesting that you grow bigger breasts or pursue natural male enhancement. The solution is staring you in the face.

I never bit on your stupid "parody."..............My WC commentary was only received poorly by you and a few other guys who define butthurt.

It wouldn't be personal, if you weren't the one beating a dead horse joke that really wasn't even funny the first time. And, purposely hijacking an important thread.

Speaking of soccer, how do you like that the Little League World Series ratings were 10x higher than MLS ratings?

I never bit on your stupid "parody."..............My WC commentary was only received poorly by you and a few other guys who define butthurt.

It wouldn't be personal, if you weren't the one beating a dead horse joke that really wasn't even funny the first time. And, purposely hijacking an important thread.

Speaking of soccer, how do you like that the Little League World Series ratings were 10x higher than MLS ratings?

I couldn't care less.

You are a constant source of irony.

My doctor says I need more irony in my diet,

My ex wife dropped a irony on the floor and put a dent in it, at least she didn't burn one of my shirts or something.

Whew, I was away for a few hours, saw the 5 pages of new posts and thought I missed something. Good to get here and find out Pegula can still own both the Sabres and Bills.

I guess I'll never get those 10 minutes back.

Jeramey Jacobs can't own the Bruins and the Bills but his son could, just in case that wasn't covered again. LOL. I always just check the last page of this subject anymore and go backwards if there is anything of substance new. Edited by Mike in Horseheads

Whew, I was away for a few hours, saw the 5 pages of new posts and thought I missed something. Good to get here and find out Pegula can still own both the Sabres and Bills.

I guess I'll never get those 10 minutes back.

Come on. It was ten minutes of high grade comedy..............That's like saying you'll never get those hours back after watching Airplane!

Come on. It was ten minutes of high grade comedy..............That's like saying you'll never get those hours back after watching Airplane!

Or getting back the 3 hours I spent watching the last preseason game and the hour rewatching all of EJ's throws.

... Next you can blame me for all the products you've registered and how your inbox is full of spam suggesting that you grow bigger breasts or pursue natural male enhancement. The solution is staring you in the face.

Just curious, are these two treatments mutually exclusive or can one get a twofer?

GO BILLS!!!

My ex wife dropped a irony on the floor and put a dent in it, at least she didn't burn one of my shirts or something.

Jeramey Jacobs can't own the Bruins and the Bills but his son could, just in case that wasn't covered again. LOL. I always just check the last page of this subject anymore and go backwards if there is anything of substance new.

I'm pretty sure Pegula would have to adopt him as Jacobs can't own another pro sports franchise in a different market if he claims a local son on his taxes.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Will gmail filter out your nonsense for me?

How about we keep the thread about news and updates of the sale and put the questions and BS elsewhere?

Since when is Pegula adopting Jeremy Jacobs son not news? I have been following this story like Thomas Brodnicki followed Selena Gomez and I never knew that. It's not only news, it's breaking news!

How about we keep the thread about news and updates of the sale and put the questions and BS elsewhere?

I think that's why it's pinned. There was a reason I never looked into the Last Post Wins and it's successor threads.

FWIW, I finally found something that I agree with May Day on. The continued Pegula-owning-two-franchises thing is completely unfunny (yes, even the creative variations on the original question) and really, just a waste of others' time.

Sadly I have no expectation of it ending until a few days after the sale is announced. I've chalked it up as the price I have to pay to get a few good nuggets of info from this site.