Rumor Toronto group is out of the bidding per Morgan Stanley

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this is true they don't deserve to move on in the bid process. They will move the team

It's been reported only Trump and Terry P

Moved to the 2nd round of bidding per Morgan Stanley. Read between the lines the Wilson estate has eliminated them

Go bills

Tim Graham tweeted last night that all 3 that submitted initial bids were moving on. Either way, it doesn't matter because THEY CANNOT WIN THE BID!! If it isn't Pegula, it can only be someone that hasn't yet submitted a bid (and that is very unlikely).

Edited by Kirby Jackson

i am very confused by all this....granted it is all rumor so far, but allegedly Terry P bid $1.3BN, the toronoto group allegedly bid $1.2BN, and Trump came out and said he was way out of the running(sic)...yet The toronto group is rumored to be out and trump rumored to be still in the bid race???? and how can someone still enter a bid? i thought it was a deadline to submit? and why is there another round? shouldn't high bid win?????

Edited by The Poojer

I hope this is true they don't deserve to move on in the bid process. They will move the team

It's been reported only Trump and Terry P

Moved to the 2nd round of bidding per Morgan Stanley. Read between the lines the Wilson estate has eliminated them

Go bills

There is not one article on twobillsdrive that says this...in fact, the only article on the site that I saw says that both Trump and Pegula have been advanced, and that the other bidders are also expected to be advanced.