18 hours ago, Nanker said:

Or would you unload your entire magazine on her? :ph34r:

On 5/16/2018 at 8:25 PM, /dev/null said:

Molon Labia :devil:

Creepy old men

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I blame Trump.

'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi

'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi 'peach fody fi

Santa Fe Tragedy And The Mind Of The Left: A Primer

By Alex Parker

The Left wants your guns, and they want them now.

That is the overwhelming conclusion from the media coverage of Fridays’ shooting in Texas. Horribly, ten were killed at Santa Fe High School; immediately, the Left — in the political, news, and entertainment realms — began their quest for your guns.

They want your guns.

{snip}

And why?

Because, to some people walking around at this very moment, the way to solve the problem of one bad guy with a gun who is willing to break the law by murdering the masses…is to disarm all good people with guns who are willing to follow the law and capable of defending themselves.

The logic of this escapes me.......................And, probably, you.

But somehow, there are brains floating in fluid inside skulls all over this continent, which have reached this conclusion.

They want your guns.

And they want them now.

Anything less is unacceptable.

Therefore, during MSNBC’s reporting on the tragedy today, former ATF agent and NBC law enforcement pundit Jim Cavanaugh used the opportunity to bash President Trump for his expressed sympathy for the victims:

“So these are ongoing, ongoing issues. And you know, we’re just not getting the politicians to stand up. I mean, the President — those are empty words.”

“Empty words,” because you still have your guns.

And the Left want your guns.

Host Ali Velshi agreed with Cavanaugh: “Yep.” The guest continued:

“They don’t walk the talk, they do not walk the talk. They talk, they talk, it’s all empty.”

“[Walking] the talk,” meaning taking your guns.

I wish taking the guns of good people would magically eliminate gun crime committed by bad people. That would eliminate, for self-defense purposes, the need of good people to have guns in the first place.

However, if all the guns are taken from all the good people, bad people are still going to use guns to murder good people. And, if commons sense plays any part, they will kill more good people, because those good people will be unarmed.

At that point, we’ll be in a worse situation than now. And we will have wasted time, effort, and resources on making the world an even less safe place.

Nevertheless, no amount of this rationale will reach the made-up minds to the contrary.

Am I saying our gun laws are perfect? No way. The state of mental health care? Not by a long shot. All I’m saying is this:

They....................... Want................... Your..................... Guns.

.https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2018/05/18/santa-fe-tragedy-mind-left-primer/

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

By Alex Parker

That is the overwhelming conclusion from the media coverage of Fridays’ shooting in Texas. Horribly, ten were killed at Santa Fe High School; immediately, the Left — in the political, news, and entertainment realms — began their quest for your guns.

They want your guns.

{snip}

And why?

Because, to some people walking around at this very moment, the way to solve the problem of one bad guy with a gun who is willing to break the law by murdering the masses…is to disarm all good people with guns who are willing to follow the law and capable of defending themselves.

But somehow, there are brains floating in fluid inside skulls all over this continent, which have reached this conclusion.

They want your guns.

And they want them now.

Therefore, during MSNBC’s reporting on the tragedy today, former ATF agent and NBC law enforcement pundit Jim Cavanaugh used the opportunity to bash President Trump for his expressed sympathy for the victims:

“So these are ongoing, ongoing issues. And you know, we’re just not getting the politicians to stand up. I mean, the President — those are empty words.”

“They don’t walk the talk, they do not walk the talk. They talk, they talk, it’s all empty.”

I wish taking the guns of good people would magically eliminate gun crime committed by bad people. That would eliminate, for self-defense purposes, the need of good people to have guns in the first place.

However, if all the guns are taken from all the good people, bad people are still going to use guns to murder good people. And, if commons sense plays any part, they will kill more good people, because those good people will be unarmed.

At that point, we’ll be in a worse situation than now. And we will have wasted time, effort, and resources on making the world an even less safe place.

Nevertheless, no amount of this rationale will reach the made-up minds to the contrary.

Am I saying our gun laws are perfect? No way. The state of mental health care? Not by a long shot. All I’m saying is this:

They....................... Want................... Your..................... Guns.

.https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2018/05/18/santa-fe-tragedy-mind-left-primer/

You’re a !@#$ing nut job who loves this **** so you can once again spew your ****. 

Lucky for you, you can do it all again soon enough! 

They are coming for your guns nutbar! 

3 minutes ago, thebug said:

You’re a !@#$ing nut job who loves this **** so you can once again spew your ****. 

Democrats and the Left will not "come for your guns" any time soon.

They know it's a losing political cause in the current climate and even if it were, such an effort is not logistically feasible without a police state (run by the Left of course).

Instead they want to guilt you into voluntarily surrendering your weapons.  And they want you to feel thankful to the Left for your liberty lost

Forward!

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Democrats and the Left will not "come for your guns" any time soon.

They know it's a losing political cause in the current climate and even if it were, such an effort is not logistically feasible without a police state (run by the Left of course).

Instead they want to guilt you into voluntarily surrendering your weapons.  And they want you to feel thankful to the Left for your liberty lost

Forward!

No, they are coming for your guns and they want the bad guys to keep their guns! 

All Hail the NARRATIVE ! !

v90LrlR__normal.jpg
Two details set the Santa Fe shooting apart from other recent deadly attacks: explosives and the use of less-lethal weapons.

"The guns were a less lethal weapon than firearms used in other recent mass shootings, such as the AR-15"

Does USA Today not have a single writer on staff who knows about guns? Because to say a shotgun is “less-lethal” is inane:

WTF ? Less lethal? Ten innocent souls are gone. That IS lethal.

There is no less lethal! What a shame that USA Today is so beholden to the Leftist Narrative.

Something tells me this article won’t be up long

Edited by B-Man

30 minutes ago, thebug said:

You can say all you want, but remember you are Canadian and we will always be your Daddy.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

You can say all you want, but remember you are Canadian and we will always be your Daddy.

You are the crack dealer in the neighbourhood who says I will protect you from all the druggies coming into the neighbourhood. Thanks! 

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

By Alex Parker

They want your guns.

{snip}

And why?

They want your guns.

And they want them now.

When I read this post I like to imagine you have the voice of Alex Jones.

• Like (+1) 1