What is better, no guns, or more guns?

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's racist to ask if the NRA is racist?

I mean, why would they?  They're a front for white supremacy and exist to disarm blacks.  Why else would we support the Second Amendment, except to oppress African-Americans?

It's the NRA that's behind all the shootings in Chicago. If not for the NRA there would be peace there.

2 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Does the NRA allow blacks to join?

Only ones married to white women.

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So the NRA and such is to blame. Not pop culture, or Vidya games, or rap music, or the faggots like David Hogg making all who disagree with him feel like they're victims?  Yeah, you're not bright.

Kids don't know politics at that age. They're all liberal anyway thanks to the brainwashing of our mentally insufficient teachers across the country. 

I'm not pro gun. I don't own a single firearm and never will. But I am pro freedom that if someone wanted to that they can do so.  So don't call me a gun grabbing gun lover, either.

Anyway, back to your retarded ass.  So, the problem with Johnny being bullied is that Johnny will know that the combination to the safe is 1-2-3-potatoe and will shoot someone?  What about bullying?  Why not go back to that because it's a real problem and even that tranny Michelle Obama made a big deal about it????  Why not address !@#$s like you for what they are: stupid?  Guns aren't the problem, bullies are and bullying needs to be called out and made unacceptable so snowflakes and retarded kids don't get triggered.  Then, retards like you would stand a chance.

Yah.. This guy's teenager needs a loaded firearm.

Edited by #34fan

15 hours ago, #34fan said:

It was more like, 'be better parents', OR 'lock-up your stockpiles of ammo'... Might take your kid getting mowed down for you to see that light.

You make less sense than Richie Incognito at a fitness center.

Do all bad parents have stockpiles of ammo, or are all people who have stockpiles of ammo bad parents?

Can you attempt some clarity because you're not making any sense. 

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

8 people killed, 25 wounded in bloody weekend in Chicago

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/05/28/8-people-killed-25-wounded-in-bloody-weekend-in-chicago.html

Not one an NRA member.............

Why would they be? NRA members are the one shooting those poor, innocent victims.

I think we should head to the nearest grocery store for a die-in, following a 'scream-helplessly-at-the-sky' session. This needs to be protested!

9 hours ago, #34fan said:

Yah.. This guy's teenager needs a loaded firearm.

Careful, he's a former Viet Kong solider who has given birth to 8 or 10 kids.

10 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Why would they be? NRA members are the one shooting those poor, innocent victims.

I think we should head to the nearest grocery store for a die-in, following a 'scream-helplessly-at-the-sky' session. This needs to be protested!

Careful, he's a former Viet Kong solider who has given birth to 8 or 10 kids.

He used to bury the enemy alive with just their arms in view so they could wave goodbye to him

I haven't paid much attention to some of the "solutions" being touted, but Texas Governor Abbott proposed something that sounded interesting to me. The suggestion was to put an office on the campus of public schools for police officers to take breaks in, fill out reports, etc. So there would be a near constant police presence on campus as a deterrent (or to provide faster responses). 

Thought that one was a good one. 

• Like (+1) 1