What is better, no guns, or more guns?

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I'm ok with this, so long as anyone who runs for political office is required to produce and make public 5 years of social media (unscrubbed), and the entirety of their search history, on all devices they have access to.

So, I'm never gonna run for office.

8 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

I got a question for you New Yorkers -- why is your state so un-American? Duty to retreat....restrictions on gun freedoms. Un-American.

King Andrew decreed it so. I love the People's Democratic Republic of New Yorkistan!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Image result for red and blue New York state

Lol, I know. Just stokin the fire. It's a damn crime and shame that the marthas vineyard liberals are calling all the shots. Disgusting. But New York's gun laws are un-American and gross. I'll stand by that. 

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Watch what you write folks........................

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

New York Lawmakers Drafting Bill That Would Allow Social Media Checks Before Gun Purchase. 

“Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and state Sen. Kevin Palmer’s proposal would allow authorities to review three years of social media history and one year of internet search history of any person seeking to purchase a firearm.”

71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg

Effectively linking your internet history to your criminal background check, meaning if you fail a background check because you posted "Robert E Lee was a patriot" on Twitter, it's now part of your criminal record.  

That's nice...  

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Watch what you write folks........................

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

New York Lawmakers Drafting Bill That Would Allow Social Media Checks Before Gun Purchase. 

“Brooklyn Borough President Eric Adams and state Sen. Kevin Palmer’s proposal would allow authorities to review three years of social media history and one year of internet search history of any person seeking to purchase a firearm.”

71HtUM-C+VL._SX425_.jpg

Jonah Jameson?

• Haha (+1) 1