What is better, no guns, or more guns?

From the ignorant GoBills808 that thought:

GoBills808 didn't know that the same rounds that are used in what he would like to be "illegal firearms" are also in many cases the same rounds that are used in what he would allow as legal firearms. Another solution of his only applicable in some alternate universe. I would suggest that his knowledge of firearms is exceeded by his knowledge of rocket science.

Greg F back in the house! How you feeling tonight, Greg? Tell the people!

I had an absolutely awful response all queued up but I think I might get banned for it. And you do sound sincere, I can tell this is from the heart. You might be right, bro. Your kids sound great. That's a credit to you and the choices you've made for them, so congrats. I can't hold a parents best wishes for their children against them at all.

Close one.

the choices i make with their father has shaped them a lot. i dated their mother before she passed. he still sees them part time.

why did you get scared t post a response? your "absolutely awful response" might just show the person you are to attack a mans children.

the choices i make with their father has shaped them a lot. i dated their mother before she passed. he still sees them part time.

why did you get scared t post a response? your "absolutely awful response" might just show the person you are to attack a mans children.

Nah, I've got boundaries. Kids are off limits in my book.

...which you probably haven't read! Boom!

Nah, I've got boundaries. Kids are off limits in my book.

...which you probably haven't read! Boom!

i don't read the books others put out about my children.

it's not off limits, you wanted to discuss how to raise and teach children in our society. i offered my children as an example. i can only assume you're too scared to advance your point.... or you had not actually put advanced thought in to your posts.

both of my children can shoot a gun very well. my daughter can fire the 12ga no problem, but it will knock her over. she's hell with the 22lr.

i don't read the books others put out about my children.

it's not off limits, you wanted to discuss how to raise and teach children in our society. i offered my children as an example. i can only assume you're too scared to advance your point.... or you had not actually put advanced thought in to your posts.

both of my children can shoot a gun very well. my daughter can fire the 12ga no problem, but it will knock her over. she's hell with the 22lr.

No no it was just an off color joke. Didn't add anything to the topic so I deleted it.

I'm just a product of my parents' upbringing...Pops came from a very solid Pennsylvania Dutch family, mom a self made badass. They could easily have sent me through the private system but made a conscious decision to invest in their community by sending me and my brothers to public school. I'm informed as such...sue me.

BTW I have a hankering for this sweet .17 HMR that's just breasts but it'll be mostly for fun so I'm hesitating... thoughts?

BTW I have a hankering for this sweet .17 HMR that's just breasts but it'll be mostly for fun so I'm hesitating... thoughts?

Be careful. After awhile with that .17 you might want to try something with a little more kick and graduate to a .22.

Then you'll realize that .22 can be used in rifles and pistols, and get yourself a .22 pistol.

Then you'll want a hand gun with a little more punch and graduate to a revolver or semi-auto pistol

Next thing you know it, you'll find yourself at the Red State Armory browsing AR15s

Happy plinking

Be careful. After awhile with that .17 you might want to try something with a little more kick and graduate to a .22.

Then you'll realize that .22 can be used in rifles and pistols, and get yourself a .22 pistol.

Then you'll want a hand gun with a little more punch and graduate to a revolver or semi-auto pistol

Next thing you know it, you'll find yourself at the Red State Armory browsing AR15s

Happy plinking

:) As previously stated my Mosin has more than enough punch for me. There's just something about those small caliber rifles I really enjoy.

VpJGxC8b_bigger.jpgKirsten GillibrandVerified account @SenGillibrand 3h3 hours ago

When someone gets shot by a gun with a silencer, it's quiet. Witnesses might not hear. Police will be less likely to track down the shooter.

Ummmmm........

This person was elected to the United States Senate........ :cry:

Seattle refuses to release gun tax revenue

NBC - KING5-TV ^ | March 15, 2017

You're a public agency, a municipality. You're collecting taxes. The public has a right to know what you're collecting

If you don't know how much they collect, how do you know what it was spent on?

Seattle refuses to release gun tax revenue

NBC - KING5-TV ^ | March 15, 2017

You're a public agency, a municipality. You're collecting taxes. The public has a right to know what you're collecting

Sounds like a simple records search and basic addition should do the trick. No need for a lawsuit IMO...wasting tax dollars :).

Sounds like a simple records search and basic addition should do the trick. No need for a lawsuit IMO...wasting tax dollars :).

how much does a records search cost?

also, why is the government not being transparent?

"Sorry, information on gun and ammunition sales contains PII, therefore can't be released."

Guns are for men with small penises

see, i have something to say and i just added more to this thread than you ever will. that's because you truly believe my children would be better under your guidance. do you really want my son lucas playing beside your kids? my son won't take ****, can shoot a .22, knows how to defend himself and won't stand for someone else forcing their beliefs on him. he has been allowed to do what he feels best for him - which is how i raised him. much like my daughter, though she is rebelling she will simply not allow any boys to tell her no or hold her back. when your son (if you have any) tried to be a gentlemen she would push him down and call him a pansy. i've seen her do it.

so, my kids need your schooling? my kids would not do well in your school but they do well in theirs. both go to private school. and i'm guessing your kids wouldn't do well there.

Do your kids also have tens of thousands of misspelled posts on a football message board?

I think you should ask that private school for a refund

Edited by Spurna

Guns are for men with small penises

Do your kids also have tens of thousands of misspelled posts on a football message board?

I think you should ask that private school for a refund

What word did he misspell ?