Cordy Glenn not participating to start camp

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair to e-moulds, if you are just playing the odds, a non-football illness in a 300lb African American male is hypertension and kidney disease until proven otherwise. Even in a young male. Mono would still be on the list. Lot's of other semi bad and bad things too. Most other medical non-orthopedic stuff doesn't linger on for weeks.

To be fair to e-moulds, if you are just playing the odds, a non-football illness in a 300lb African American male is hypertension and kidney disease until proven otherwise. Even in a young male. Mono would still be on the list. Lot's of other semi bad and bad things too. Most other medical non-orthopedic stuff doesn't linger on for weeks.

Taking a blind stab in the dark... There is not way that is fair to anyone... He's just trying to be a hero...

Well even though he has 17 posts, he has been a member since 27 Apr 2008. That is a long time to keep an account just to troll the thread. I would expect an account that is a week or two old to do something stupid like that.

Some of us only signed up for accounts to click on links and view pictures that required an account. We read alot, but post a little.

Not defending his post, but defending his account status.

Hopefully whatever is afflicting Cordy, it is minor and short term. We need this team as much as possible at full strength to progress enough to make the playoffs. Once this team starts winning serious games against serious competition, then they can build that winning attitude where a few injuries wouldnt derail them.

My source is impeccable. Maybe it won't ever become public, maybe the issue has already been solved (I heard this 2.5 weeks ago; I only posted it today because I figured it would come out anyway now that he's been put on a public list) but he is on this list because of a kidney issue. Ban me if you must, but make sure to reactivate me when the truth comes out.

My source is impeccable. Maybe it won't ever become public, maybe the issue has already been solved (I heard this 2.5 weeks ago; I only posted it today because I figured it would come out anyway now that he's been put on a public list) but he is on this list because of a kidney issue. Ban me if you must, but make sure to reactivate me when the truth comes out.

I don't know you or who you may be, but sometimes we lash out at the person who tells us the truth simply because the truth is too hard to hear....if indeed you are correct, and you're not simply throwing out conjecture or speculation, thanks for taking the time to inform us and sadly, that may mean Glenn is another important BILL to take on the injury bug....I feel bad for him if true, I sincerely do as that becomes a lifetime concern, but man oh man can the BILLS catch an f-ing break with injuries / illneses??? Dear God, it's like an epidemic...Kiko's truly hurts the team, but is understandable due to his nature in wanting to be a work-out warrior, but this kind of thing, is just scary in terms of how often it happens to the BILLS...it started with Everett, and ever since then, it seems the BILLS can't field a healthy team at any point in the season...wtf!!!

:wallbash::death:

Edited by BigBuff423

I don't know you or who you may be, but sometimes we lash out at the person who tells us the truth simply because the truth is too hard to hear....if indeed you are correct, and you're not simply throwing out conjecture or speculation, thanks for taking the time to inform us and sadly, that may mean Glenn is another important BILL to take on the injury bug....I feel bad for him if true, I sincerely do as that becomes a lifetime concern, but man oh man can the BILLS catch an f-ing break with injuries / illneses??? Dear God, it's like an epidemic...Kiko's truly hurts the team, but is understandable due to his nature in wanting to be a work-out warrior, but this kind of thing, is just scary in terms of how often it happens to the BILLS...it started with Everett, and ever since then, it seems the BILLS can't field a healthy team at any point in the season...wtf!!!

:wallbash::death:

I think that's most teams though, it's not just the Bills. It seems to me that the teams that go far in the playoffs are the ones that stayed relatively healthy throughout the entire season.

I am voting on 1 more chance for you. If it indeed was an issue thank you for bringing it to our attention. If you are trolling on this than you are an a-hole that has to live with yourself. Either way, he is okay and it isn't anything to worry about at this point.

The board is much better when people provide insight. If you do indeed occasionally have some news this place is much better off having you around. We already spend plenty of time blindly arguing some terrible topics. This place isn't above anyone (unless you are the a-hole troll referenced above). I'm cool with you sticking around but I try to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I want a source!!!! Where is nevergiveup????

My previous posts were of the hypothetical nature.... Two people claiming sources with conflicting reports....

No one will ever truly your sources, and nobody expects you to divulge them.

Unfortunately far too many people have come on here claiming something as gospel, only to have no idea what they were talking about and wanting to get a rise out of everybody...

I can understand my posting much- I have been a member since 2010 and only started posting last year....

If you take the two sources separately it seems there was/is an issue, which is why he missed part of minicamp and the start of TC, but at this point he is expected back and the issue should not impact him long term. Likely both sources were/are accurate but the information gathered 2.5 weeks apart is where it changes course. Hope for the best for Cordy and a quick return.

Look I dont have any pull around here and in all honest do not care how many posts a poster has.....so I have no say in who is deemed to have committed a offense worthy of getting the boot

but

To make a claim like that with no proof to back it up.....and then to be found giving out bad information (and to be fair.....if it came out later on that Glenn had a kidney issue then it would NOT be giving out bad information)

But just to throw it out there in hopes of breaking some info before everyone else about a player that will be critical to our season....I just consider that bad form. We have already lost Kiko for the season......so you better be 100 PERCENT right or you shouldnt be allowed to have an account here.

This is all just my opinion.

Look I dont have any pull around here and in all honest do not care how many posts a poster has.....so I have no say in who is deemed to have committed a offense worthy of getting the boot

but

To make a claim like that with no proof to back it up.....and then to be found giving out bad information (and to be fair.....if it came out later on that Glenn had a kidney issue then it would NOT be giving out bad information)

But just to throw it out there in hopes of breaking some info before everyone else about a player that will be critical to our season....I just consider that bad form. We have already lost Kiko for the season......so you better be 100 PERCENT right or you shouldnt be allowed to have an account here.

This is all just my opinion.

You've made that clear 4 times now. We get it.

@gggaughan: Whaley on C. Glenn illness: "looks like it's going to be one of those day to day things and well see how it progresses."

@mikerodak: Doug Whaley says he "hopes" Cordy Glenn's illness won't threaten season. Said he needs further tests.

These two tweets don't sound the same

Edited by YoloinOhio

@gggaughan: Whaley on C. Glenn illness: "looks like it's going to be one of those day to day things and well see how it progresses."

@mikerodak: Doug Whaley says he "hopes" Cordy Glenn's illness won't threaten season. Said he needs further tests.

What the hell does he have? necrotizing fasciitis?

Should we be worried?