EJ on NFL Total Access

Wow, is it me or does EJ look noticeably beefed up? Shoulders/arms look significantly thicker to me.

He does seem thicker but it could be the cut of his shirt and/or maybe the horizontal stripes make it look that way.

Edited by The Jokeman

the #1 thing he needs to learn is how to read defenses and deliver the ball DOWN FIELD accurately and throw when a WR is covered and get it there.

Isn't that 3 things? :unsure:

Anyone notice that when he listed off the WR corps he mentioned TJ, Easley and Elliott, but not Hogan?

With Hogan being deep in the depth chart I doubt he gets first team reps with Manuel much but I did notice also.

I have not, nor do I expect, to see, hear, or read anything particularly enlightening from any interview any of our players has with the press this offseason. What I do expect to hear, are the players saying essentially what they are supposed to say. "I'm 100%," "take us where we need to go," "be smarter with the foot bat," etc. Even Watkins recent comments about "trust" with Manual were essentially banal.

I think, as a fan, it's interesting to see these things on TV, just to get to know what our players look like, and how they sound. It allows us to feel more personally about them. But, that's about it. Of course, CJ Spiller made his platitudes that EJ will "take us to where we want to go..." What else would he say?

the #1 thing he needs to learn is how to read defenses and deliver the ball DOWN FIELD accurately and throw when a WR is covered and get it there.

Why would you need to read defenses when you're going to throw to a covered WR?

I have not, nor do I expect, to see, hear, or read anything particularly enlightening from any interview any of our players has with the press this offseason. What I do expect to hear, are the players saying essentially what they are supposed to say. "I'm 100%," "take us where we need to go," "be smarter with the foot bat," etc. Even Watkins recent comments about "trust" with Manual were essentially banal.

I think, as a fan, it's interesting to see these things on TV, just to get to know what our players look like, and how they sound. It allows us to feel more personally about them. But, that's about it. Of course, CJ Spiller made his platitudes that EJ will "take us to where we want to go..." What else would he say?

Frankly, I for one will be happy to hear NO Buffalo Bill past, present, or future ever say that. :lol:

Just looking at the video and his passes. He is way better than Fitz ever was. He can go deep with a flick of the wrist. Fitz used to throw ducks 15 yards downfield.

Second year people. Lets see improvement and lets watch a star shine!

All he needs to do is stay healthy and stay on the field....the rest will come with reps......

And yes.....just look at the arms. EJ has been hitting the gym....kid is a freak for a QB

His neck and shoulder is noticeably larger to. Hope it isn't juice but just a protein shake!

His neck and shoulder is noticeably larger to. Hope it isn't juice but just a protein shake!

Interestingly. I also had thought during OTAs that he looked "thinner" than last season, Maybe it is just his neck/shoulders. But it standsto reason he has been in the Bills strength and conditioning regimen now for 1 whole year so he will look a little different. College strength and conditioning is usually different and their diets are not as planned for them..