Kiko Alonso tears ACL, then runs a marathon on way to get treatment.

boyst

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a little off topic....but this is so surreal to me.....

My son.....playing linebacker....tore his ACL his senior year of high school and at the time had a few offers to go on and play ball on a scholarship.......

He was also a tight end.....and went up for a pass in passing camp before the season that a QB had thrown to high.....came down on one leg instead of two and it buckled.......

Over the next year it was an absolute nightmare because he didnt want to believe it was torn (the first MRI was inconclusive)......

THREE YEARS LATER....he is out there trying to earn a linebacker spot at a community college.....trying to still find a way to get scholarship and move on to a D 1 school.........I admire his dedication

Just shut Kiko down and bring him back 100 percent next year. One player is not going to determine if we make the playoffs or not

Different knee than the one he tore in college:

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 8m

Bills GM Doug Whaley confirms a torn left ACL for LB Kiko Alonso. He tore his right ACL back in the spring of 2010. #Bills

Ahhhhhh, so Kiko intentionally tore his ACL in his other knee, so that both knees would even out.

The Genius of Kiko!

Perhaps it's time the Bills website remove the huge season ticket banner with his face on it from their site? Nothing fires me up to buy tickets like the face of a key player that is out for the year after suffering a torn ACL in non football related activities.