Kiko Alonso tears ACL, then runs a marathon on way to get treatment.

boyst

They couldn't just photoshop Sammy in there?

Right? Maybe another defensive guy since the other 3 are offense. Mario? Gilmore looks lonely on that side.

I also think there's a veteran / rookie element in play. You can't just put SWAT on there, even though he was a high pick. He has to earn that right on the field first.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you must know the history of the zero. the non quanitity defined as such.

Back in day when exchanging goods was the earliest form of math. There ws no " zip , zero, nada. There was one or more than one. No one trades nothing, they always traded always something .

Mathematicians in India came up with the Concept of zero. a long long time ago

So they could create equations defining their theories . That allowed the number 10 .

Zero is a concept. Not an actual or tangible thing.

So

you have your hope hidden away so the tax collector cant find it.

Dude we all have hope.

:nana:

I disagree that zero has no value. It's one more than -1.

I disagree that zero has no value. It's one more than -1.

no its not . It not anything . :nana:

But i do respect your opinion no matter how wrong it is TT 0:)

That picture you posted YoloinOhio is a bummer.

They should have taken it down and replaced it with something more.... well different. It just feels like a Twilight Zone episode .

Edited by 3rdand12

Sorry if I come off clueless but I have yet to hear how exactly Kiko wrecked his knee. Has there been an official report?

Some one asked me about this today and i realized that i must have missed it too . last i knew was offseason workouts in Oregon .?

Sorry if I come off clueless but I have yet to hear how exactly Kiko wrecked his knee. Has there been an official report?

He didnt want to haggle with directv over getting the ticket for free. Kicked the couch and tore his acl. I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

There's really only one possibility: a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Not from what I heard...

I also heard he confronted the most interesting man in the world and lost the battle. Apparently the most interesting man in the world used his mind techniques on Kiko and Kiko went down easily.

Apparently the most interesting man in the world went "easy" on Kiko.

If only he waited a little longer with the retention rep.

He didnt say "Cancel" at the beginning of the call. Lol.

Not from what I heard...

I also heard he confronted the most interesting man in the world and lost the battle. Apparently the most interesting man in the world used his mind techniques on Kiko and Kiko went down easily.

Apparently the most interesting man in the world went "easy" on Kiko.

He didnt say "Cancel" at the beginning of the call. Lol.

I believe the rep was confused when he said he would like to destroy his service.

Dr. James Andrews.... when nothing but the best will do. Kiko has planty of time to be 100% and be considered as my first round draft pick in 2015. Delusional tendancies and an uncanny ability to rationalize things are how I keep going.

Dr. James Andrews.... when nothing but the best will do. Kiko has planty of time to be 100% and be considered as my first round draft pick in 2015. Delusional tendancies and an uncanny ability to rationalize things are how I keep going.

Ah. I do the exact same thing.