Kiko Alonso tears ACL, then runs a marathon on way to get treatment.

boyst

What's wrong with zero hope?

I have no hope. Zilch. Nada. Zero.

I got my masters last week. But I cant find the certificate. All that school for nothing. Damn!

Very funny Gugny. No dont worry. I will never brokebackmountain you.

So you must know the history of the zero. the non quanitity defined as such.

Back in day when exchanging goods was the earliest form of math. There ws no " zip , zero, nada. There was one or more than one. No one trades nothing, they always traded always something .

Mathematicians in India came up with the Concept of zero. a long long time ago

So they could create equations defining their theories . That allowed the number 10 .

Zero is a concept. Not an actual or tangible thing.

So

you have your hope hidden away so the tax collector cant find it.

Dude we all have hope.

:nana:

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the team looks good, I'm sure they will start.

I think this is the ultra rare case , that no one will turn on Kiko Alonso.

No one could have asked for more effort from the Kid .

Sure the hype has been great fun and brightened up our days .

I am looking forward to what Preston Brown/ Nigel Bradham bring this year .

These guys will improve regardless with available playing time , i would bet .

Then next season Alonso come back and we have enough competition that LB is no longer a glaring weakness on the Bills defense

+1

Or maybe they will say, "Just imagine how awesome the Bills will be when Kiko returns!"

Or they will think we don't "need" him and should trade him. Because he will just leave in FA anyway so we might as well get something for him while we can.

Bottom line: We do need him. We hope to win without him. It will be much harder to do so now. It is possible to make up the difference in his talent, every-down ability, and instinctive playmaking with creative scheme and sub-packages. The onus is on Schwartz. He will earn his money if he can make up the difference. But whether we had Kiko or not this year, if EJ is good the team will be good, and if he isn't having Kiko wouldn't bring us to the playoffs. It just puts even more pressure on EJ to be good. I am sure the Bills in EJ's 2nd year, want to give him as short of a field and as little of a scoring deficit to overcome as possible. Now that piece becomes harder. But even without Kiko, they have one of the most talented defenses and best defensive coaching staffs in the league IMO.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Back in day when exchanging goods was the earliest form of math. There ws no " zip , zero, nada. There was one or more than one. No one trades nothing, they always traded always something .

So they could create equations defining their theories . That allowed the number 10 .

So

Dude we all have hope.

Lol.

Ps. I knew about the concept of zero. I just thought it was the Chinese that invented it. They invent everything.

Or they will think we don't "need" him and should trade him. Because he will just leave in FA anyway so we might as well get something for him while we can.

Bottom line: We do need him. We hope to win without him. It will be much harder to do so now. It is possible to make up the difference in his talent, every-down ability, and instinctive playmaking with creative scheme and sub-packages. The onus is on Schwartz. He will earn his money if he can make up the difference. But whether we had Kiko or not this year, if EJ is good the team will be good, and if he isn't having Kiko wouldn't bring us to the playoffs. It just puts even more pressure on EJ to be good. I am sure the Bills in EJ's 2nd year, want to give him as short of a field and as little of a scoring deficit to overcome as possible. Now that piece becomes harder. But even without Kiko, they have one of the most talented defenses and best defensive coaching staffs in the league IMO.

It does come down to Schwartz . Obviously, he has the Experience . some folks forget that this guy has played against most of the NFL in his coaching tenure. He knows what the f is going on in the league. not just the division . if he cant adjust and spin gold i would be quite surprised. I am more concerned about keeping him around Buffalo .

He will earn his money YoloinOhio. Mark my word .

This years defense still looks VERY formidable to me

Lol.

Ps. I knew about the concept of zero. I just thought it was the Chinese that invented it. They invent everything.

Well maybe it was the chinese... But its one of those little known maybe facts that stuck in my head since forever.

And you know am just messing around in fun in the end brother !

Edited by 3rdand12

It does come down to Schwartz . Obviously, he has the Experience . some folks forget that this guy has played against most of the NFL in his coaching tenure. He knows what the f is going on in the league. not just the division . if he cant adjust and spin gold i would be quite surprised. I am more concerned about keeping him around Buffalo .

He will earn his money YoloinOhio. Mark my word .

This years defense still looks VERY formidable to me

Well maybe it was the chinese... But its one of those little known maybe facts that stuck in my head since forever.

And you know am just messing around in fun in the end brother !

Of course.

So

Dude we all have hope.

Didn't Mayans or Incans invent less than zero?

Didn't Mayans or Incans invent less than zero?

The Egyptians and Mesopotamians thought of zero first, but they didn't really get it. The Indians were the first ones to use it as a number representing a void.

The Chinese were the first ones to use numbers with positive and negative coefficients to solve equations like 4x-20=0.

Man, I really gotta get back to work.

Edited by FireChan

They have the ability to stay a lot cooler than the inbottles.

You win !

The Egyptians and Mesopotamians thought of zero first, but they didn't really get it. The Indians were the first ones to use it as a number representing a void.

The Chinese were the first ones to use numbers with positive and negative coefficients to solve equations like 4x-20=0.

Man, I really gotta get back to work.

What is you do at work any ways. Besides brighten up our day ?

BTW well done

/end thread issue resolved

let us never discuss Historical mathematical theory ever again. pinky swear ?

Flock of Seagulls i believe defined "less than zero "

Go Kiko !

The latest rumor is that Eddie Robinson will be signed by the Bills to fill in at LB.

I also heard a report that Chad Pennington has been contacted by the Bears about a one-game contract.

#deadleg

The latest rumor is that Eddie Robinson will be signed by the Bills to fill in at LB.

I also heard a report that Chad Pennington has been contacted by the Bears about a one-game contract.

#deadleg

Sorry, can't find a pic, but there is this...

He sent linebacker Eddie Robinson tumbling to the turf

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=221124020