Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who finds his name hysterical?

I think we're used to it because of Jim D. But, it was pretty funny then. And, I'm pretty sure he had some alcohol issues that fit his name perfectly.

@mikerodak: Donald Trump to Fox News: “I would say the chances are very, very unlikely” that he owns Bills. But says he will bid.

@mikerodak: More Trump to Fox News: “Many other people will be bidding. … I’m not going to do something totally stupid. Maybe a little stupid."

@mikerodak: Donald Trump to Fox News: "I would say the chances are very, very unlikely" that he owns Bills. But says he will bid.

@mikerodak: More Trump to Fox News: "Many other people will be bidding. … I'm not going to do something totally stupid. Maybe a little stupid."

The guy was never going to bid.

@mikerodak: Donald Trump to Fox News: “I would say the chances are very, very unlikely” that he owns Bills. But says he will bid.

@mikerodak: More Trump to Fox News: “Many other people will be bidding. … I’m not going to do something totally stupid. Maybe a little stupid."

I knew he wouldn't end up winning, but I'm surprised he was this dignified in pulling out.

Druckenmiller fits the profile of someone who prints money. He has contacts inside the league already with his involvement with the Steelers. Put it this way, if the Rooneys felt comfortable with him, I'm good with that.

Rooneys were comfortable with Jimmy Haslam too.

But says he will bid.

Is 700 mil considered a "real" bid.

Seems like he might bust out the coffers for a 800 mil bid at most only to be "outbid" during the initial proceedings.

Edited by stony

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nfl/initial-bids-for-bills-to-be-submitted-20140728

A second source called Morgan Stanley’s nondisclosure agreement “wickedly restrictive” because it prevents communication between individuals and groups that under different circumstances might work together to buy the Bills.

Gift wrapped for Terry and Kim Pegula :D