Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to make you wonder if the trust was even taking them serious or not with this whole process. All of the other reports seemed to be from Toronto about them wanting to stay in buffalo.

They changed their tune when they found this out is my guess and why goodell had his sit down with jbj.

It probably would have taken me until now to find that nugget that JW wrote if I had started reading the lease agreement when it was released.

Edited by The Wiz

It has to make you wonder if the trust was even taking them serious or not with this whole process. All of the other reports seemed to be from Toronto about them wanting to stay in buffalo.

They changed their tune when they found this out is my guess and why goodell had his sit down with jbj.

Yep.

Money bags Pegula is bidding on the team and Jacobs has said he would help with the stadium. Why are Bills fans still worried? There is even a lot of buzz about some mystery super group that wants to keep the team in Buffalo as well.

Until the Toronto group is out of the running then I'll be worried. I feel like we are moving in the right direction though. The more people we have fighting for our cause the better and the more pressure on the trust and the nfl to do the right thing

the notables from Mr Wawrow's report:

Polancarz still seems adamantly anti-Bon Jovi

The Toronto firm who looked at sites is meeting with Buffalo next week.

Possibly opinion, but purchaser may be identified by late August.

Polancarz has no dog in this fight. Silly politician. This is big boy business. No one gives a hoot what he thinks.

Polancarz has no dog in this fight. Silly politician. This is big boy business. No one gives a hoot what he thinks.

Lol. He's the most important guy there is in this fight. He's the guy responsible for all of this. You should be kissing his feet for what he did.

And I have no idea what his politics are. I don't even know if he is a republican or democrat. But he is a God in this issue.

Lol. He's the most important guy there is in this fight. He's the guy responsible for all of this. You should be kissing his feet for what he did.

And I have no idea what his politics are. I don't even know if he is a republican or democrat. But he is a God in this issue.

What did he do?