"• I saw three interceptions thrown by
Ryan Nassib
but will only give him the blame for one, a nice, clean pick by
C.J. Barnett
on a pass to
Preston Parker
. Another was on a pass tipped into
Cooper Taylor's
arms and a third was just Nassib completing his reads. It was a long-broken play but he still wanted to follow through with his wide receivers.

• Nassib is still taking the No. 2 reps and it should stay that way. He's thrown a few picks in OTAs so far but there are a lot of outside factors in play — the defense knows what is coming, the receivers are running the wrong routes, ect. Sure, a few of them have been on Nassib's shoulders but it hasn't been enough to raise alarms." Connor Orr, The Star-Ledger

That said, I'm so glad we didn't take him.

I cannot wait to start a "Sign N,a-Sabib.1$?!" thread.

This is what that watch is really for.

There is no way we take Nassib if he's cut. We already have Marrone and Moore as coaches. NFL rules prohibit more than 2 Syracuse Alum in any one NFL city. If he was from sayyyyy Hamilton Ontario, that would be ok.

Grabbing Nassib and the Batavia stadium.... A veritable home run in luring in the lucrative Syracuse market.....</sarcasm font>

A quote from the article "Nassib’s problems stem mostly from his skittishness in the pocket. He has good size at 6-feet-2, 225 pounds, and a cannon arm, but anything resembling a strong rush often seems to result in happy feet, a short-armed throw or a poor decision." What past Bill's QB could this describe after he took a bad hit in a game?

A slightly different view...

"• I saw three interceptions thrown by
Ryan Nassib
but will only give him the blame for one,
a nice, clean pick by C.J. Barnett
on a pass to
Preston Parker
. Another was on a pass tipped into
Cooper Taylor's
arms and a third was just Nassib completing his reads. It was a long-broken play but he still wanted to follow through with his wide receivers.

• Nassib is still taking the No. 2 reps and it should stay that way. He's thrown a few picks in OTAs so far but there are a lot of outside factors in play — the defense knows what is coming, the receivers are running the wrong routes, ect. Sure, a few of them have been on Nassib's shoulders but it hasn't been enough to raise alarms." Connor Orr, The Star-Ledger

That said, I'm so glad we didn't take him.

I stopped reading right there. Anyone picked off by CJ Barnett should just go ahead and hang it up.