Pegula sells land for $1.75 Billion, Will Bid on Bills!

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If pegula bought the bills too he could literally do anything he wants in buffalo and would be a hero. He could stab someone with a trident and it wouldn't matter.

He is already a hero in Buffalo with what he is doing for the Arena and downtown project. But buying the Bills and building a downtown stadium, he would get a statue of him in front of city hall for saving the city's sports teams. ^_^

Edited by Awwufelloff

If pegula bought the bills too he could literally do anything he wants in buffalo and would be a hero. He could stab someone with a trident and it wouldn't matter.

Yes, but he may want to find himself a safe house or a relative close by, lay low for a while, cuz he'd probably be wanted for murder.

This is great news!! Buy the Bills for $1 billion and build a kick ass stadium in Hamilton Ontario for $750 million.

There is a below 0% chance a stadium would be built on the other side of the border. Somewhere in the -1,000,000,000% range. Right...Bills are going to inconvenience their fans to have to cross a border twice. Are you smoking crack??

Edited by matter2003

There is a below 0% chance a stadium would be built on the other side of the border. Somewhere in the -1,000,000,000% range. Right...Bills are going to inconvenience their fans to have to cross a border twice. Are you smoking crack??

:) Maybe I should start a thread. Edited by BringBackFergy

Tom Galisano might object to sharing her.

http://www.tennis.co...3/#.U5jmAdq9KSM

I'm pretty sure I've got it right.

Come on that is ridiculous! Where is he going to get a trident?! :nana:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1AVNC_enUS570US570&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=trident&tbm=shop

Are you smoking crack??

You're thinking of 3rdand12.