Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

If you're so incompetent you don't know the rules, you'll fit right in.

To be fair to the commies I mean dems, they have put so many rules into place that no one brain is big enough to understand them all. The intent was to trip up others though and thus they should not be held accountable.

WASHINGTON POST: The Continuing Political Decline Of Hillary Clinton.

“If it weren’t for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton would be the most disliked major-party presidential nominee in recent American history.

That qualifier, of course, is important here. Clinton doesn’t need to be liked; she needs to be liked slightly more than Trump in what will very likely boil down to a two-candidate race. But it’s hard to overstate just how bad Clinton’s numbers are. And a new Washington Post-ABC News poll is the latest to suggest they just keep getting worse — so much so that they are in some ways about as bad as Trump’s.”

Related, in the Chicago Tribune: “Hillary Clinton has disqualified herself from the presidency.”

WASHINGTON POST: The Continuing Political Decline Of Hillary Clinton.

“If it weren’t for Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton would be the most disliked major-party presidential nominee in recent American history.

That qualifier, of course, is important here. Clinton doesn’t need to be liked; she needs to be liked slightly more than Trump in what will very likely boil down to a two-candidate race. But it’s hard to overstate just how bad Clinton’s numbers are. And a new Washington Post-ABC News poll is the latest to suggest they just keep getting worse — so much so that they are in some ways about as bad as Trump’s.”

Related, in the Chicago Tribune: “Hillary Clinton has disqualified herself from the presidency.”

I'm starting to think those that want a third term for Obama are on to something. :sick:

OK OK

*face on desk, grumbling*

This election has me completely befuddled. There IS no good choice.

True. But again, they're what we have, a 3rd party vote is a wasted vote, and I've seen what LIAR has actually done and don't want any part of it.

No no NO.

My God no. I'd rather Clinton than Obama. At the VERY least, she'll bring some semblance of a rational foreign policy with her.

What on earth possesses you to think this? This is the woman who, under her husband's presidency, took the control of our foreign policy w/r/t Afghanistan away from an oil company and gave it to Mavis friggin' Leno. :wallbash:

What on earth possesses you to think this? This is the woman who, under her husband's presidency, took the control of our foreign policy w/r/t Afghanistan away from an oil company and gave it to Mavis friggin' Leno. :wallbash:

I'm thinking it's because I've lived through 8 years of BO's failure. Lame excuse, I know.

Edited by joesixpack

I'm thinking it's because I've lived through 8 years of BO's failure. Lame excuse, I know.

Pathetic excuse. Obama has a foreign policy. It's inconsistent, half-assed, amateurish, and basically retarded...but it is a foreign policy.

Clinton's administration featured the complete absence of foreign policy. Quick, what's his greatest foreign policy achievement? The Oslo Accords (how are those going, again?) The creation of Republika Sprska?

Pathetic excuse. Obama has a foreign policy. It's inconsistent, half-assed, amateurish, and basically retarded...but it is a foreign policy.

Clinton's administration featured the complete absence of foreign policy. Quick, what's his greatest foreign policy achievement? The Oslo Accords (how are those going, again?) The creation of Republika Sprska?

Well, if you're a free-trader, there's NAFTA.

That's all I've got.

Hey man he didn't get us into two wars paid on an American Express AMIRITE???

It's very easy to look at Obama's foreign policy and feel like we must have bottomed out, it can't be worse with anyone else, the only way is up. I'm with you on that until we stop, pause and realize who is running to be President. We may not have bottomed out in any important area. Jimmy Carter, Obama and Hillary. Bill looks like a hero in comparison as he presided at a time when the world was less difficult and the economy was strong so he'll continue to be the left's Reagan.