Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

HRC was just on the Clinton News Network being interviewed by Wolf Blitzer. Didn't answer a single question, blamed white folks and cops while calling for more love. Great leadership, Hills.

Can we blame...I don't know, maybe Hungarian-Americans this time? Just for a change of pace?

She wasn't careless, just incompetent.

And now she's encouraged quite a few senior people in FBI and Justice to quit, by throwing them under the bus and effectively declaring them incompetent.

There is likely going to be an exodus of government workers who aren't going to put up with the next President's ****, no matter which one's elected. Judging by what I've heard people say (which is obviously not reliable), it's about 10-15% no matter who's elected. And while lots of people would consider a reduction in federal workforce to be a good thing...it's not the dead wood that'll be pruned. It's going to be the senior people and the dedicated people who are doing the majority of the work who will leave.

More from Hillary........................

Hillary Clinton: My record as Secretary of State proves I take classified material seriously

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/08/hillary-clinton-my-record-as-secretary-of-state-proves-i-take-classified-material-seriously/

Hillary Clinton was interviewed by Scott Pelley of CBS News today and offered a new defense of her careless handling of classified material. You’ll be shocked to learn it was all someone else’s fault. In addition, she actually had the gall to point to her record as Secretary of State as proof that she takes the handling of classified information seriously.

One can only assume that she has been drinking.

clinton-drink.jpg

More from Hillary........................

Hillary Clinton: My record as Secretary of State proves I take classified material seriously

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/07/08/hillary-clinton-my-record-as-secretary-of-state-proves-i-take-classified-material-seriously/

The dog ate my homework.

I've been waiting for her to start throwing people under the bus.

BREAKING: Hillary claims FBI lying.

Hillary Clinton on FBI Dir Comey statement she was "extremely careless" in handling classified material:.............. "that is not the case" @NewsHour

I know a couple of Democrats, they aren't stupid people. Why do they continue to support this boob (OK, boobette)? Just think of the things she can get away with when the entire adminnistration covers for her. Oh, wait....

BREAKING: Hillary claims FBI lying.

Hillary Clinton on FBI Dir Comey statement she was "extremely careless" in handling classified material:.............. "that is not the case" @NewsHour

Someone just rolled up the newspaper and smacked the lap dog in the nose for being a bad boy.