Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Yes it was. You can try to convince yourself otherwise if it makes you feel better.

So you think Comey was lying today when he said he was not asked by Congress to look into whether Clinton lied (or obstructed)?

Today and yesterday I saw a man who is seething at Clinton but was handcuffed by his legal duty to investigate Clinton under certain statutes quoted earlier in this thread by me. Comey would love a broader mandate. And given it, will come back with a much different result. Clinton is a long ways from out of the woods.

You let your uniform get in the way of your vision. Clinton is in deep crap but got off because an honest guy followed his mandate.

Comey did everything he could over the last two days to ask for another bite at the apple of this investigation. He's going to get it.

Edited by Observer

So you think Comey was lying today when he said he was not asked by Congress to look into whether Clinton lied (or obstructed)?

Today and yesterday I saw a man who is seething at Clinton but was handcuffed by his legal duty to investigate Clinton under certain statutes quoted earlier in this thread by me. Comey would love a broader mandate. And given it, will come back with a much different result. Clinton is a long ways from out of the woods.

You let your uniform get in the way of your vision. Clinton is in deep crap but got off because an honest guy followed his mandate.

Comey did everything he could over the last two days to ask for another bite at the apple of this investigation. He's going to get it.

Yes he was lying. How can you not charge someone with at least obstruction when they admit to willfully destroying evidence pertaining to the case you are investigating?

There should be no question that this investigation from its outset was done in a way to clear her of any criminal responsibility. It was a sham from the beginning and I think most have felt that way for many months. More than one TV news outlet has read the statute on air regarding gross negligence and classified material and it's absolutely clear that she is at least guilty of that. That statute does not require criminal intent.

This is all about winning politically for Obama and his party which is very clearly how he approaches virtually everything he touches. Look at the bag of **** he is leaving for his successor.

Now the electorate can speak and in electing her will prove that our citizens are as guilty of being dumbasses as politicians. Party trumps all else for the majority of voters. Integrity is way down the priority list.

Hillary is an absolutely despicable character who displays all of the worst characteristics we don't like in politicians, yet having the big D next to her name and running on agenda which completely misses the big issues we face and instead buys votes with untruths and other people's money is a winning strategy even for a hag like her.

Edited by keepthefaith

Today and yesterday I saw a man who is seething at Clinton but was handcuffed by his legal duty to investigate Clinton under certain statutes quoted earlier in this thread by me.

Louis-Michel_van_Loo_Princess_Ekaterina_

Edited by 4merper4mer

There should be no question that this investigation from its outset was done in a way to clear her of any criminal responsibility. It was a sham from the beginning and I think most have felt that way for many months. More than one TV news outlet has read the statute on air regarding gross negligence and classified material and it's absolutely clear that she is at least guilty of that. That statute does not require criminal intent.

This is all about winning politically for Obama and his party which is very clearly how he approaches virtually everything he touches. Look at the bag of **** he is leaving for his successor.

Now the electorate can speak and in electing her will prove that our citizens are as guilty of being dumbasses as politicians. Party trumps all else for the majority of voters. Integrity is way down the priority list.

Hillary is an absolutely despicable character who displays all of the worst characteristics we don't like in politicians, yet having the big D next to her name and running on agenda which completely misses the big issues we face and instead buys votes with untruths and other people's money is a winning strategy even for a hag like her.

Comey wasn't even there for the interview. And has already been discussed, it wasn't recorded and she wasn't put under oath. Pathetic.

Comey wasn't even there for the interview. And has already been discussed, it wasn't recorded and she wasn't put under oath. Pathetic.

Comey's not an investigator. He's the director. Why would he be there?

Like who? He was pretty much the Middle East's primary anti-Islamic, anti-Shiite pressure bulkhead. He was enemies with the Iranians and their proxies, the Kurds, Sunni milita, Sunni insurgents (early days of al-Qaeda) and strong Sunni nations (Kuwait, UAE, the Saudis). The man barely left Iraq, leaving foreign relations to Aziz because he was too busy warding off all of the factions that have become household names today.

If he was funding "terrorists" it was his own intelligence services. Saddam was the West's secular "main man" up until 1990.

The biggest mistake Saddam made was he invaded Kuwait. The West couldn't turn a blind eye to that due to the massive Saudi influence and pressure that persists to this day.

So by having a grudge against every single faction in ME, Saddam kept the region safe and secure?

Comey's not an investigator. He's the director. Why would he be there?

Because of the high profile nature of the investigation and being a former prosecutor. But doing a search, I guess FBI directors typically don't interview people.

So by having a grudge against every single faction in ME, Saddam kept the region safe and secure?

What's interesting, though, is that his "cabinet" included Kurds, Shiites, and even Arab Christians (Tariq Aziz, I believe).

In that he kept the region "stable," it's because the instability he caused was nationalistic rather than ethnic. In his absence, the instability became much more ethnic. And it's the fatal flaw in our policies in the Middle East that we just can't understand ethnic strife. We think we can...but we only, literally, see it in terms of "black and white," and can't understand that the gulf between, say, an Iraqi Turkmen and Iraq Circassian is much wider than that between an American white and American black.

For that matter, there's a wider gulf between "African-Americans" and actual black Africans than between Boers and African blacks. Our country really doesn't know jack **** about ethnicity.

Yes he was lying. How can you not charge someone with at least obstruction when they admit to willfully destroying evidence pertaining to the case you are investigating?

The AG can charge her. The FBI Director was tasked with looking into her possible guilt with respect to the two statutes mentioned before.

Comey had to play the hand he was given. You don't understand it. That's OK. Comey wants another shot at Clinton but with a broader mandate--he was seething while testifying. He can't stand her.

I would not be shocked if she was indicted in a second pass.

The AG can charge her. The FBI Director was tasked with looking into her possible guilt with respect to the two statutes mentioned before.

Comey had to play the hand he was given. You don't understand it. That's OK. Comey wants another shot at Clinton but with a broader mandate--he was seething while testifying. He can't stand her.

Think about the first five words you wrote! Are you serious, Loretta ain't gonna' do no such thing no matter the evidence, the allegations, etc. Hill'ry is on Loretta's team.

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: