Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I have a FB friend who posts several times a day. He's uber liberal and was posting all sorts of crap last week during the RNC. I told him to turn the TV off and pick up a book. He must have taken my advice because he's been uncharacteristically quiet today. :lol:

I have a FB friend who posts several times a day. He's uber liberal and was posting all sorts of crap last week during the RNC. I told him to turn the TV off and pick up a book. He must have taken my advice because he's been uncharacteristically quiet today. :lol:

Haha. I just checked the newsfeed. You wouldn't even know there was a convention on this week.

Haha. I just checked the newsfeed. You wouldn't even know there was a convention on this week.

Absolutely no convention news on Yahoo. Top trending story is Chrintina Grimlie possibly getting an album release. (no political news in the top 20)

The MSM is trying hard to ignore this one.

I just woke up in India--reading the stories sounds like pre-prime time chaos. When I checked in, looked pretty much like every other boring convention.

Michelle, Bernie, Booker, and Warren is a lineup that won't get booed. The Dems will fill the stage night after night with people the base love...and then finish off the festivities with a turd sandwich. But by then the crowd should be softened up.

Yes, Facebook is amazingly quiet this week. Can't figure it out. :rolleyes:

I just woke up in India--reading the stories sounds like pre-prime time chaos. When I checked in, looked pretty much like every other boring convention.

Michelle, Bernie, Booker, and Warren is a lineup that won't get booed. The Dems will fill the stage night after night with people the base love...and then finish off the festivities with a turd sandwich. But by then the crowd should be softened up.

The base, sure. They don't care that LIAR is a criminal. Bernie supporters are another story. Good luck softening them up.

Just tuned in, I'm late to the party. Sounded like they called off SS and brought out Paul Simon in attempt to put the masses to sleep.

SS does that just fine on her own. Never got the hype about her comedy or her looks.