Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I have a FB friend who posts several times a day. He's uber liberal and was posting all sorts of crap last week during the RNC. I told him to turn the TV off and pick up a book. He must have taken my advice because he's been uncharacteristically quiet today. :lol:

And now that the DNC is over he's back at it like a madman. Not one about Hillary who he lambasted as much as Trump during the primary.

During the weekend I visited Durham... those Hillary signs... this is scary folks

Why would that sunrise you in the Durham area? That's like rolling through Boulder, or further more Denver these days... Hit the western slope you won't see a Clinton sign anywhere until you hit Salt Lake City.

I've seen more Trump signs and stickers than I have Hillary in Seattle. Bernie stickers/signs outnumber them at least 5 to 1 combined for whatever that's worth.

The first six weeks I was in San Francisco it was Bernie > Hillary + Trump by infinity to zero.

Then 2 days before the primary the real money showed up and there were Hillary gatherings on street corners all over the place.

Since the primary? Back to Bernie.

Not on iOS, so tried it through Android, with mixed results.

- Google Voice Search - Brought up news about the movie, recap and upcoming showtimes near me

- Dragon Search - recognized the request, and brought up a menu of relevant feeds:

Fandango - No Results for Hillary's America :) (This should be the scandalous one)

Google - same result as above

IMDB - Movie at the top search listing

I have an iPhone 29 but since not a lot of people get these advanced models like I do, I went back and used a more commercially available model.

Objective results from my old iPhone:

Q: Where is Hillary's America playing?

A: I don't know what team Hillary's America plays for.

Q: Where is the Movie Hillary's America playing.

A: "I couldn't find any movies matching Hillary's America playing nearby today"....it is in fact playing at a few nearby cinemas.

Q: Is Hillary' America playing in "specific town name"?

A: Found it playing "quite far playing from "specific town name" but also note is was a town of the same name in another state.

Q: Is Ghostbusters playing in "specific town name"?

A: Also found it but also in wrong state

Q: Is Hillary's America playing at "specific mall name"

A: Couldn't find....even though it is playing there.

It also failed to find Ghostbusters and Star Trek Beyond there, even though they are also playing.

Q: Is Hillary's America playing nearby?

A: No listings found....even though it is actually playing.

Q: Is Ghostbusters playing nearby?

A: Ghostbusters is playing quite far from location....even though it is playing 12 miles away.

It is hard to say for me....It is finding Ghostbusters more readily although it screws up there too. The bottom line is that Siri generally sucks. Whether it is sucking on purpose wrt the Hillary movie is hard to tell.

FWIW SIRI on iPhone 29 is better....I think.....it only tells me stuff that is happening after its release, which is well into the future...so I have to assume this stuff is true. The interface is better and it is more like a conversation. I think she is BSing me about the future Apple stock price but all of the other stuff seems realistic. Anyone want the name of the 2021 Kentucky Derby winner? I don't ask about football or other team sports because I want to be surprised.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Hillary Email Scandal: Clinton Takes Lying To A Whole New Level

Original Article

sk080116dAPR20160729064516.jpg

SHE DOESN’T LIE BECAUSE IT’S IN HER INTEREST, SHE LIES BECAUSE IT’S IN HER NATURE:

Ron Fournier in The Atlantic: Why Can’t Hillary Stop Lying?

On Sunday, the former secretary of state told FOX News’ Chris Wallace that FBI Director James Comey cleared her of misleading the public about her rogue email server at the state department: “Director Comey said my answers were truthful, and what I’ve said is consistent with what I have told the American people, that there were decisions discussed and made to classify retroactively certain of the emails.”

That’s wrong and she knows it, which makes it a lie.

When someone goes for decades without consequences, they lose the ability to distinguish between lies and reality. It’s just, whatever works.

Billionaires for Hillary

The Clinton campaign is lining up mogul after mogul to say, 'I'm with her' -- and tweak Trump.

“Billionaires for Hillary” isn’t a group the Clinton campaign will be trotting out anytime soon to win over die-hard Bernie Sanders supporters, but in recent days, quite a few megarich business moguls have been publicly appearing with the Democratic nominee to sing her praises.

Just in the past week, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban made a surprise appearance with Clinton in Pittsburgh, Michael Bloomberg slammed Donald Trump at the Democratic convention in Philadelphia last week and on Monday night, investing guru Warren Buffett, the “Oracle of Omaha,” touted Clinton at a campaign stop in his Nebraska hometown.

Buffett, introducing Clinton at a rally at an Omaha high school, goaded Trump to release his tax returns and mocked his explanations for why he couldn’t release them before the election.

It’s all a concerted effort to undercut one of Trump’s main campaign messages: that he’s a successful businessman who can make America's economy hum again. The hope is to peel off moderate Republicans, independents and others who think the real estate developer and former host of “The Apprentice” is an economic wizard.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-billionaires-226538

GOP Rep. Richard Hanna: I'll vote for Clinton; first House member to cross party line

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/gop_rep_richard_hanna_says_hell_vote_for_hillary_clinton.html

Billionaires for Hillary

The Clinton campaign is lining up mogul after mogul to say, 'I'm with her' -- and tweak Trump.

“Billionaires for Hillary” isn’t a group the Clinton campaign will be trotting out anytime soon to win over die-hard Bernie Sanders supporters, but in recent days, quite a few megarich business moguls have been publicly appearing with the Democratic nominee to sing her praises.

Just in the past week, Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban made a surprise appearance with Clinton in Pittsburgh, Michael Bloomberg slammed Donald Trump at the Democratic convention in Philadelphia last week and on Monday night, investing guru Warren Buffett, the “Oracle of Omaha,” touted Clinton at a campaign stop in his Nebraska hometown.

Buffett, introducing Clinton at a rally at an Omaha high school, goaded Trump to release his tax returns and mocked his explanations for why he couldn’t release them before the election.

It’s all a concerted effort to undercut one of Trump’s main campaign messages: that he’s a successful businessman who can make America's economy hum again. The hope is to peel off moderate Republicans, independents and others who think the real estate developer and former host of “The Apprentice” is an economic wizard.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/hillary-clinton-billionaires-226538

GOP Rep. Richard Hanna: I'll vote for Clinton; first House member to cross party line

http://www.syracuse.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/08/gop_rep_richard_hanna_says_hell_vote_for_hillary_clinton.html

There are many good reasons to vote against Trump.

It seems to me that every one of them is rendered invalid if you instead vote for Hillary.

It says one thing....a bad thing....that an electorate is willing to vote for a blowhard like him. It says another thing....a scary thing.....that an electorate is willing to vote for a lying criminal like her when it is so easy to tell that she desires a consolidation of power unlike anything we have ever seen. Trump may share that desire, but Hilllary has the machine to actually achieve it.

We suck for these two being the candidates. And we're screwed.

There are many good reasons to vote against Trump.

It seems to me that every one of them is rendered invalid if you instead vote for Hillary.

It says one thing....a bad thing....that an electorate is willing to vote for a blowhard like him. It says another thing....a scary thing.....that an electorate is willing to vote for a lying criminal like her when it is so easy to tell that she desires a consolidation of power unlike anything we have ever seen. Trump may share that desire, but Hilllary has the machine to actually achieve it.

We suck for these two being the candidates. And we're screwed.

Trump is far more likely to take advice from and listen to the people around him IMO. He's a salesman, easy to sell him. His guiding principles while not what most are looking for are certainly better than hers. He's actually had to run his businesses according to law. Hillary's not subject to the law and has behaved as such.

While I don't like either major party candidate, to me he is far more likely to do the right thing and steer the country in the right direction. He's at least pointed somewhat in the right direction. Hillary is 180 degrees from what we need and willing to run over anyone in the way regardless of the law or the truth and won't lose a minute of sleep in the process.

Trump is far more likely to take advice from and listen to the people around him IMO. He's a salesman, easy to sell him. His guiding principles while not what most are looking for are certainly better than hers. He's actually had to run his businesses according to law. Hillary's not subject to the law and has behaved as such.

While I don't like either major party candidate, to me he is far more likely to do the right thing and steer the country in the right direction. He's at least pointed somewhat in the right direction. Hillary is 180 degrees from what we need and willing to run over anyone in the way regardless of the law or the truth and won't lose a minute of sleep in the process.

That's been my take also.............but I have been asked (frequently) to "prove it", that he would deal with others better than Hillary. As if their records over the past 40 years isn't enough............. :lol:

More "crowd" news:

clinton-kaine-pa-1-mitchell-tweet.jpg?w=