Schopp; Bills losing reason for Dareus issue

I can't believe the stuff Mike Schopp says sometimes. Just now he suggested that players like Dareus get into trouble because they don't respect the Bills enough to behave because we don't win enough.

He brought up the Patriots as an example of a team that never has player issues like this. Seriously, Mike? Did you get hit in the head recently? Does the name Aaron Hernandez ring a bell?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the stuff Mike Schopp says sometimes. Just now he suggested that players like Dareus get into trouble because they don't respect the Bills enough to behave because we don't win enough.

He brought up the Patriots as an example of a team that never has player issues like this. Seriously, Mike? Did you get hit in the head recently? Does the name Aaron Hernandez ring a bell?

Mission accomplished....You're paying attention to him and posting about what he's saying.

Sigh... That's just so wrong. With all the Bills players that have (or had) offfield issues there is one common denominator; they're relatively light as in "normal" boys growing up misbehaving. Pot? Alcohol before being 21? I'd say 95% of this board has been there pre-21 and prolly plenty worse, difference being we didnt have reporters writing about our misbehaviors whilst in college/highschool.

With regards to Dareus, he's prolly over compensating as a result of trying to deal with the grief of loosing his brother, the guy needs a hobby that he trully enjoys that doesn't take him to jails...

It seems to be a culture issue in Buffalo, a lot of players are in on this drag racing thing, apparently.

Between that and a lack of certain people appearing at the OTAs, I have to wonder if most players just see Buffalo as an easy paycheck. They aren't expected to win or perform here, so why not just have fun and collect big money?

It seems to be a culture issue in Buffalo, a lot of players are in on this drag racing thing, apparently.

Between that and a lack of certain people appearing at the OTAs, I have to wonder if most players just see Buffalo as an easy paycheck. They aren't expected to win or perform here, so why not just have fun and collect big money?

Every team has players who get in trouble and skip OTAs, so I wouldn't blame the Bills.

People still listen to this guy?

train wreck and all that Edited by YoloinOhio

Pot? Alcohol before being 21? I'd say 95% of this board has been there pre-21 and prolly plenty worse

Yeah dude, but *I* never crashed my car when I used to drag race. %holierthanthou

Mike Schoop cares only about one thing...

That one thing...

Hating Buffalo

Listening to himself is a close second.

I love listening to their show when he is on vacation. Bulldog and Joe B were good yesterday.

i think hernandez has O J beat by one ..

Depending on whether he killed those people at Florida or not. I don't remember if he was questioned in a shooting or shooting death? Also, don't forget about his friend that he shot in the car too (and the hoards of other people that I suspect that he shot).

Depending on whether he killed those people at Florida or not. I don't remember if he was questioned in a shooting or shooting death? Also, don't forget about his friend that he shot in the car too (and the hoards of other people that I suspect that he shot).

well, i stand corrected, he has O J beat considerably then..

So you think players can walk onto an NFL team and then mail it in and earn an easy paycheck?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I heard that. He's an idiot at times, yet gives the impression he knows more.